Decrease in quality and detail on Vadim and Serega games

crocdeloup

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:08 am

it's sad to say but the game meet and fuck we greatly lose in qualifying lately I speak more closely of the game of Vadim and Serega their style was much better 8- 9 years ago (I know I am a former fan) then that Kosmos games are really great.

I would like to have your opinion on this subject: do you think that the artist should return to their old style with longer and more detailed game even if it means leaving less but much better quality.

especially the face and the body because what I do (Vadim in particular) the face is really ugly for me and the body lacks consistency and detail).
TheBraveD

Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:04 am

I was gonna make a post just like this too. The old Serega's art looked more appealing and sexier than the modern games. I just don't know why he made it look downgraded now. :(
L4ever4life

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:35 am

I think it's more of a preferences thing because I for one enjoy the new art styles and think that, especially in the last year and a bit, the art has improved by a good amount. I think my main problem with the games right now is the stories/plot and the rushed feel to them which I think could be worked out easily.

Also with Serega, I enjoyed his art style but recently (4 games) I think it's become hit or miss. The "shine" effect he adds looks good in some games and not others, I think if he toned it down a little bit it wouldn't be a problem but overall still some of the best art on the site.
pl5t8od

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:40 am

Serega's work is still good but since he's been using gradients his games have been off. I think flatter coloring works better for his style and gives more contrast in color in his characters. When he uses gradients shadows look off and make his art look more 2d. Highlights are sometimes too bright as well and are placed in weird spots.

A good example of flat coloring would be in Officer Juggs: A Single Wish. There aren't any shadows but it works well without it simply based off Serega's color choices. When Serega was trying to create values using flats it worked pretty well. Look at the MNF Kingdom Fables games, they use 2 or 3 shades to show value and it looks pretty good as well. I thought Cassie Cannons 2 was a good step forward with his coloring since it used gradients as well as flats together effectively.
junky

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:16 pm

I think Serega is still good too. But faces on latest games look weird specially Mizuki.

About Vadim i think that his actual art looks odd. If you compare mighty mom or busty bomber from the first games and the latest you will notice the difference not just in faces but also in bodies. Both looked better before.
Fayt2

Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:46 pm

games are no longer sexy as before. they all have poor endings and that usually ruins the games. dirty talking is good like in new serega game but the artists are again not being consistent with ideas. they need to go back to putt more focus on games. 2 games a month that are shitty is
not how i want to spend my money. if they need more time to go back to 4 scene ideas and make the endings better they should. the rest of us are tired of bad games all the time.
mugen64

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:14 pm

My opinion

Honestly nothing wrong with Serega art. He just shouldn't have change the sex scenes from the original creator ones.

Vadim just need's to take his time like what he doing with the new game. He said it himself he kind of rush the last game he made
junky

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:30 pm

mugen64 wrote:
My opinion

Honestly nothing wrong with Serega art. He just shouldn't have change the sex scenes from the original creator ones.

Vadim just need's to take his time like what he doing with the new game. He said it himself he kind of rush the last game he made
The question is not only the last game. But his art of the last couple of years. Learn to read what others are trying to say man.
Nilbog

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:03 am

mugen64 wrote:
My opinion

I mean just compare this https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-0.jpg

to this https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-1.jpg

From 2012-2019 his art was absolutely phenomenal but now it just looks weird
TheBraveD

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am

Nilbog wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:03 am
mugen64 wrote:
My opinion

I mean just compare this https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-0.jpg

to this https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-1.jpg

From 2012-2019 his art was absolutely phenomenal but now it just looks weird
I agree, why would he change in style like that?