Officer Juggs Bad Moon Rising 2

BigK7o8

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am

Maybe we could combine the ideas, have the prisoner gangbang happen if you lose the mini game where the were-lion is trying to fight off the prisoners, sort of an Easter egg with a special unlock condition like a real video game, but if you win the mini-game the story with the were-people plays out like normal. I don’t know, I don’t want to make it too complicated for serega so I would want him to go with whichever idea he likes best. Or hell, maybe split it into two separate games, I’m sure no one would complain about having extra officer juggs action :lol:
Kelumir

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 pm

I must admit, I find this entire discussion pointless.

You're spit-balling all these ideas for what you feel would make a great game for an amazing character. But at the end of the day, it's all pointless.
It has stated time and time again, by both Serrated and others, that he has his own plans for Juggs and doesn't want anyone else writing stories for her. And honestly, I personally find it a little annoying that this point has to be reiterated so many times. :x

So you can put things here and give Serrated suggestions, but unless he puts it in a script, it's not going to happen.
BigK7o8

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:08 pm
I must admit, I find this entire discussion pointless.

You're spit-balling all these ideas for what you feel would make a great game for an amazing character. But at the end of the day, it's all pointless.
It has stated time and time again, by both Serrated and others, that he has his own plans for Juggs and doesn't want anyone else writing stories for her. And honestly, I personally find it a little annoying that this point has to be reiterated so many times. :x

So you can put things here and give Serrated suggestions, but unless he puts it in a script, it's not going to happen.
I don’t know if you read the entire discussion but Serega asked if we had ideas for bad moon rising 2 so blame him :lol:

I know the game won’t get made without Serrated’s permission or input, but it’s still fun to brainstorm, and I would never submit the game to a voting round without permission, because as someone who’s had a character “borrowed” from them when I had an idea ready to go I know better than a lot of people how much it sucks. I don’t really care if people post an idea for a character I write on the forum, as long as they don’t put it up for voting. I realize serrated is probably different about that, and honestly that’s my bad.

I know the chances are very slim, but serrated had never given anyone permission to use his characters until he saw my idea for Where’s the Milk 2 on the forum, so maybe I was hoping lightning would strike twice and he’d chime in here, or incorporate our ideas into a future game. I definitely wasn’t trying to step on anyone’s toes, and I apologize if it came across that way
Kelumir

Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:17 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
I don’t know if you read the entire discussion but Serega asked if we had ideas for bad moon rising 2 so blame him :lol:
As a matter of fact, I did see that. ;)

And I understand your point, though mine does still stand. :lol:
junky

Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:42 am

Kelumir wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:17 am
BigK7o8 wrote:
As a matter of fact, I did see that. ;)

And I understand your point, though mine does still stand. :lol:
No answer from Serrated. Like Vadim said then ask artist. Serega wants the idea. :P
erott666

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 am

it's not our fault that someone invented the game . we liked it and we offer ideas. to see your favorite character again. it's just that each of us has our own preferences. We're just really worried about her fate. what if something bad happens to her? that's what we want to see))))
jradi5

Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:01 am

I would be happy with the first Bad Moon Rising game getting converted for desk top.
erott666

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm

if a lion had a family like this, they're all werewolves. and he would have dragged the officer to his home.and on a full moon, he,his younger brother, and his older brother would turn into werewolves. lion, Minotaur, wolf. the lion and the Minotaur would put her on their huge members - that would be a game)))) it would be super!!! let's hope for part 2.
erott666

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:05 pm

so many games...9 pieces and none about the officer(((
drax2468@gmail.com

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:11 am

:D :D qq
shikiriki wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am
Make a group of werelions (or some other monster cock beast )destroy her ass and pussy , something like double anal... :D