Hello everyone, I have a comment/question for you all

mnfdoomguy

Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Hi this is my first time posting here, and I can see that the majority of preference is huge boobs, but seeing some of the games like

The New Adventures of Elastimilf

Wild West Milfs

and Gloria Gazongas: Office Incidentals

It gives me a bit of hope for more games with big asses. I would love to know if there are any other fellow ass lovers out there :)

P.S: I have an extra appreciation comment for the guys that keep this website going stronger than ever, I know it's a lot of work and you guys are trying to manage things as best as you can. I can only imagine how stressing it is to deal with hate/aggressive comments sometimes and I'm proud of you guys for being able to push through and always making new content. I hope to be able to write a script for a game one day, and I'll make sure to include ass :D
mugen64

Wed May 29, 2019 8:03 pm

mnfdoomguy wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 pm
Hi this is my first time posting here, and I can see that the majority of preference is huge boobs, but seeing some of the games like

The New Adventures of Elastimilf

Wild West Milfs

and Gloria Gazongas: Office Incidentals

It gives me a bit of hope for more games with big asses. I would love to know if there are any other fellow ass lovers out there :)

P.S: I have an extra appreciation comment for the guys that keep this website going stronger than ever, I know it's a lot of work and you guys are trying to manage things as best as you can. I can only imagine how stressing it is to deal with hate/aggressive comments sometimes and I'm proud of you guys for being able to push through and always making new content. I hope to be able to write a script for a game one day, and I'll make sure to include ass :D
yeah man i feel the same way. i prefer games that focus on big asses too
Kelumir

Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 am

I do as well.
That's why I wrote the script for "The New Adventures of Elastimilf" and chose scenes that would put more focus on that huge rear of hers. :lol:
Mona

Thu May 30, 2019 1:03 am

Right there with you :lol:

Will have to see if there are any booty-focused game ideas in the next round ;)
mnfdoomguy

Thu May 30, 2019 2:04 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 am
I do as well.
That's why I wrote the script for "The New Adventures of Elastimilf" and chose scenes that would put more focus on that huge rear of hers. :lol:
And a very well made script indeed! I hope to see more from you!
mnfdoomguy

Thu May 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Mona wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:03 am
Right there with you :lol:

Will have to see if there are any booty-focused game ideas in the next round ;)
Definitely looking forward to the next one, a lot more potential for poses! :D