Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

ytgf7

Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:30 am

Officer Juggs - Nightmare i thought the farmer impregnated you with his baby he nutted a gallon of sperm inside you in that game you think he got you pregnant yes please i really want a yes it be impressive if he got you pregnant from Officer Juggs - Nightmare game u were featured in can you reply please juggs :D
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:27 am

ytgf7 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:30 am
Officer Juggs - Nightmare i thought the farmer impregnated you with his baby he nutted a gallon of sperm inside you in that game you think he got you pregnant yes please i really want a yes it be impressive if he got you pregnant from Officer Juggs - Nightmare game u were featured in can you reply please juggs :D
Hello there, sorry I was busy with a recent case that took up a lot of my time. Regarding your question, yes Strawhat did cum a lot in me but no I did not get pregnant. In fact, due to my line of work as police chief of MnF Metropolis, I typically do get cream pied quite often and as such I do take the necessary precautions against such a scenario. A baby is just something that doesn’t fit well with my current career goals.

However, with that being said, I do get myself into a lot of weird situations with mystical or sci fi powers, you never know. Plus, the right man may come along and change my mind but right now I see that as a “bad” (or in other words “spicy”) end. I’m sorry my answer isn’t a yes but that’s just right now.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:35 am

Madara777 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:59 pm
Hi all good? i hope you are well❤️@Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything please tell us a little about your experience in space, was there a moment when you thought you weren't going to come home, what was it like to fuck those two aliens, was there a moment when they did a double penetration with you,
Count how long you were there, were you milked daily or had some rest and count when the bull came you were afraid he would split you in two I think he was the biggest dick you ever fucked in your life. I await your Jasmine. :😁
Hi there! Thank you for your concern, I’m doing well, just have been a bit busy with a recent case.

Regarding space, yes there was a brief moment where I thought I was going to be stuck in that saucer forever and may not be able to see my beloved city again. But Dildon and Fusk did ease my worries, although when it came to the question of fuel, fucking that mechanical bull for a week was definitely not what I expected! When they themselves were fucking me, they did manage to get in a double penetration, it turns out aliens are a lot more open to sexual experiences than most humans as they suggested wild things that seemed normal to them!

In total I was in that alien ship for a week and yes I was more or less milked the entire time, that was why the bull was introduced, to keep me stimulated for the milking machine. I was afraid he would split me open but once I got used to him he wasn’t so bad. Currently, he still rises to the title of the longest dick I have ever taken but who knows what the future holds! I sense some new “challenges” could be coming my way.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:44 am

clarry wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:31 pm
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am
clarry wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:49 pm
You ever got your back blown out by Sergeant Wood before?
Sergeant Wood? I’m not sure if I’ve ever run into him in the MnF PD, could you remind me who he is? The Police Department is a big place and I could use a refresher!
The guy who dicked down Mrs.Claus remember? I’m curious to know if he made your legs wobbly for days :twisted:
Oh Sergeant Wood! Yes I do remember him…all of him! He no longer is with us as an active officer and spends more of his time at the academy training new officers. That’s actually where I met him! He was training my class in field capabilities and he is a well equipped teacher. I messed up a lot when I was first getting used to the ropes but I’m glad he was in my corner helping me get the handle on things. He even gave me the opportunity to make up some bad grades I got on the physical exam (which I didn’t even realize was something that was graded!). All in all he was a great educator and is a close friend. Sometimes when I’m lonely and need advice, I know I can count on him! We’ve gotten closer over the years and I definitely know why they call him Wood, he would split open most girls if he wasn’t such a gentle guy!
Madara777

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:37 am

@chief Jasmine Juggs wow, what a great experience with the aliens kkkkkkk while the ghost Edward how was it to fuck with a ghost?? it's like a fantama kkkkk what was your reaction when he took off his pants, in the blowjob you almost choked on his cum, and you couldn't reach the bottom kkkkk it was lack of training or it was really big kkkkk, jokes aside at the beginning he I was calm but then it got rougher? was it real even though he fucked you mercilessly, did he hit your uterus hard? tell me how it went.
By any chance does he think he might come back one day and finish what I started with you??. Curiosity, you don't wear a bra? and bikini? when you're at home do you wear any clothes to hold your breasts? you drink your own milk for breakfast sorry for so many questions😅 I got excited (send me a picture of that bathing suit you were looking beautiful❤️)
Madara777

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 am

Hi @Chief_Jasmine_Juggs where's the milk: the milk bar how was it participate in this one with the famous Mrs.Megamounds I need to take some time to see more I don't care about spolier including, they showed me a scene where the guys stuck their dick inside her chest I was like.. What The fuck???🤨 Sorry I'm new to this world kkkk. Tell me how it was to be milked breast pump, does it hurt? Because unlike the man she milks you more and more! Until you don't have milk anymore, I know it's not your first time, but the talk is milk, I'd like to know kk. And Mrs.Megamounds, by any chance, can she show up here? I know she is very busy but she has a lot of fans and I am one of them too, we have a lot of questions for her.
Juninho13

Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am

tells how it was your first time you had sex and your first gang bang
L4ever4life

Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:47 am

I actually have 2 questions, what are some of the craziest/filthiest fetishes that you have tried? The second question is can you tell us about the first time you gave a rimjob to a man?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Madara777 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:37 am
@chief Jasmine Juggs wow, what a great experience with the aliens kkkkkkk while the ghost Edward how was it to fuck with a ghost?? it's like a fantama kkkkk what was your reaction when he took off his pants, in the blowjob you almost choked on his cum, and you couldn't reach the bottom kkkkk it was lack of training or it was really big kkkkk, jokes aside at the beginning he I was calm but then it got rougher? was it real even though he fucked you mercilessly, did he hit your uterus hard? tell me how it went.
By any chance does he think he might come back one day and finish what I started with you??. Curiosity, you don't wear a bra? and bikini? when you're at home do you wear any clothes to hold your breasts? you drink your own milk for breakfast sorry for so many questions😅 I got excited (send me a picture of that bathing suit you were looking beautiful❤️)
Fucking a ghost is definitely a unique experience, I can’t say there’s anything else like it. There’s an energy in the air that forms from just the supernatural build up that really adds to it. Doesn’t help that Edward was rough and big, must of been just how they did it back in those days.

He will definitely come back, I don’t imagine his spiel about world domination was without merit, guess we will just have to wait and see! I for one will be ready to take on whatever he throws at me, even if it’s that massive cock again.

At home, I do wear clothes but no bra, it sometimes feels uncomfortable and so I just feel it’s better to let loose. And I can’t say I’ve tried my own milk but you’ve just given me a great idea!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:04 pm

Madara777 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 am
Hi @Chief_Jasmine_Juggs where's the milk: the milk bar how was it participate in this one with the famous Mrs.Megamounds I need to take some time to see more I don't care about spolier including, they showed me a scene where the guys stuck their dick inside her chest I was like.. What The fuck???🤨 Sorry I'm new to this world kkkk. Tell me how it was to be milked breast pump, does it hurt? Because unlike the man she milks you more and more! Until you don't have milk anymore, I know it's not your first time, but the talk is milk, I'd like to know kk. And Mrs.Megamounds, by any chance, can she show up here? I know she is very busy but she has a lot of fans and I am one of them too, we have a lot of questions for her.
It was definitely a fun experience, Mrs Megamounds was a fun woman and I just wish I stuck around longer to see more of nipple fucking action you’re talking about, sounds interesting. The breast pump was nothing new to me, I’ve been in the ringer a few times now, so it wasn’t anything I wasn’t able to handle!

I’ll have to see about getting Mrs Megamounds on here, she’s a very busy woman and I don’t want to interrupt her business focused mindset!