[Idea] Hey Kosmos just wondering if you can add something to an older game you made

Armothy

Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Just a request, but is it possible you can go back and add a cumshot to the titfuck scene in the first Milf titans game? Maybe this could be something you guys can do for older games, like you guys can advertised it and all with a tab called "Updated games" maybe between the "Game list" and "My favorites" tab? This could be something you guys can do in your spare time. I don't know if it's gonna be allot of work or not, but just an idea. And if one day you guys add sex sounds that syncs properly your newer games this could be done in an older game too, for that "Updated tab". Would love a response.
Brob

Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:33 pm

It's not going to happen, but I second this notion.
Armothy

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:03 am

Brob wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:33 pm
It's not going to happen, but I second this notion.
Yea there's a slim to none chance of it happening, but I just thought I get the idea out. Because they wouldn't need to add any new assets other than a cum shot, which I imagine is much easier and faster than adding one new scene entirely.
Brob

Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:46 pm

I can't imagine that it be that hard as well, but I'm not the one programming/animating it.