To BooBelma Writer

Original Sin

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:13 am

Hello,
This is Sin, the original Author of the Velma Gets Spooked series here.

Glad to see someone is carrying on where I left off, but can you make sure Nightmare (the guy from the last one I made), gets released from Velmas body and then fucks a hot priestess, thereby freeing his soul?

That's how I originally wanted it to end, and it would make me happy to know at least that part is finished.

After that, do whatever you want.

If the priestess can look like the sunlight queen Gwynevere from Dark Souls, that would be perfect. 
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=q ... _gwynevere

Thanks.
NajaWinter

Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:14 am

Hello Sin! I’m glad you brought this forward. The story that won was the first one I’ve done and kinda put out there just for feedback (would have helped if I made a post about it...) and to see how it did.

I played through the older Boobelma games before writing to try and keep the story on track in my mind and not just have her go do whatever since the portal in the last game left it very open of what could be done I feel. But since I didn’t really know what kind of character you wanted the white priestess to be I decided to take a sort of half foot forward. What I mean by that is the story I wrote could be considered filler. Since the gang is inside the priestess’s castle (again, I didn’t know what to really go for) at the end of my story the next game will have to have her.

Since I won I can’t do anything with that for another 3 months but I will finish it to your plan now that I know the intent better if the next contest is another Boobelma one when I can write again. Otherwise I’m looking to make my own characters with the BoomTown lesbian throw down idea I posted a while back, I’ve been workshopping it a little more. I plan to make it interact with the community a bit with polls.
Original Sin

Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:59 am

Naja,
I think you did fine, and I hope the next one comes out how you imagined. As far as what happens in the next (unwritten) one, maybe we could work together.
;)

I'll try to come and visit the forum's more here.

How bout your BoomTown Lesbians idea?

Post it here so I can give it a read?

I like lesbian shit, but probably not as much as most. I'm more of a meat and potatoes guy, in other words I like a guy, giving it to 1 or more women lol.
NajaWinter

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:38 am

Original Sin wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:59 am
Naja,
I think you did fine, and I hope the next one comes out how you imagined. As far as what happens in the next (unwritten) one, maybe we could work together.
;)

I'll try to come and visit the forum's more here.

How bout your BoomTown Lesbians idea?

Post it here so I can give it a read?

I like lesbian shit, but probably not as much as most. I'm more of a meat and potatoes guy, in other words I like a guy, giving it to 1 or more women lol.
Wonderful! For the Boobelma story I'm going to hold off on putting effort into working on that for a while as per the rules I can't submit anything for 3 months. So I'll wait until it gets a little closer to being about to post and then I'll start working on it and give it much more time and effort!

As for the BoomTown Lesbian Idea I'll post this link here -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=512 to the post I made about it. That's the bones of it anyway. I've written a version for the second game with each girl winning the match (by poll after the game gets made) that just changes the writing a little bit, first game is still lesbians and second is still gangbang contest. But as for the little cliffhanger I put in there I've come up with four scenarios that everyone on the forum could vote which would decide the third game. So that way it would be upto everyone here if it's more lesbian stuff, group stuff, or ??? stuff hahaha. I'm fully open to ideas on every part of the script. And after that I'd say that the characters are free and open to everyone who would wanna use them.