Xmas in Bimbovalley.

Serrated

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Great artwork, great animation, good music, really hot girls, but it's another idea with a basic and simplistic plot. The characters had the ever so classic "fuck me now" attitude. The main character just drove around, delivered packages, and they thanked him by fucking him. Sorry undertaker, like I said, this is about as basic and as simple as a plot can get. :lol:
Dwayne

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:06 am

Hot women, great artwork/animation, no real plot, but scenes were top notch. Good shit Serega
serega_mnf

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:18 am

Thanks for your positive reviews. Speaking about idea, yes, it's pretty much a generic one with no twist. I was wondered there was no competition on Xmas idea poll. This one by Undertaker was pretty much the only which met the basic requirements. But I tried my best to compensate it with a shiny sexy art :)
kingtigerman

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:59 am

I was blown away by the art and animation quality! I loved how each character(s) had their own character(s) specific music for each scene. The lack of plot didn't bother me that much, which was the only bad thing I have to say about this game. Fantastic job Serega! :D
andelie

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Another great game by you, Serega.
Great animations and artwork!
Keep it up 👍
Armothy

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Thanks for your positive reviews. Speaking about idea, yes, it's pretty much a generic one with no twist. I was wondered there was no competition on Xmas idea poll. This one by Undertaker was pretty much the only which met the basic requirements. But I tried my best to compensate it with a shiny sexy art :)
Just wanna say that the Shiny sex art is my favorite style you guys have. Played the demo and it was amazing to see another game in that Shiny sexy art, brings back the joy of Hitomi Senpai and Mortal Kumbutt with that artstyle. I hope you do more of those in the future! :D
pipersday

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Artwork and animation were both fantastic. Really loved the Sonya scene!
TheUndertaker

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 am

serega_mnf wrote:
I finally had the opportinuty to play the game and OMG SEREGA, YOU ARE A FUCKING MAGICIAN :D.

The art was wonderfull, you respect every scene and even improve the aspect of some characters better than I could imagine. Even the title is better^^.I know the plot of my idea was not a really interesting but we had many twisted stories recently so I wanted something simple and that goes straight to the point. Your are definitely the best with game that featured different locations and I was right to trust you for this idea.

So once again Serega, Thanks you very much for this wonderfull game. Best way to Start the new year. :)

PS: You can expect to see more of BimboValley ;)
Last edited by TheUndertaker on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelumir

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:45 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 am
PS: You can expect to see more of BimboValley ;)
I certainly hope so.

And maybe in the next one we'll also get a little plot to go with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheUndertaker

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 am

Kelumir wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:45 am
And maybe in the next one we'll also get a little plot to go with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well i'm mostly concern about good sex scene and i might keep complicated plot for ideas that takes place in a more fantasy world. I think there are already too much games with a damn too long plot and very boring sex. :roll: