MonteSuma

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:18 pm

is there any material you can read about the characters? fanfiction or comics
BigK7o8

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:13 pm

MonteSuma wrote:
I’ve done backstories for some of my characters on the forums here. Other people have done similar things for other characters on the forums. There are various comics and fan fiction floating around the web, as well as a lot of fan art, but not anything official by the artists. I know serrated, the original writer of Officer Juggs, does stuff with her on a different website but it’s not directly affiliated with meetandfuckgames.com. Honestly the best way to get some backstory for the characters here is to play through their games!
BigK7o8

Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:14 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1522&hilit=BigK7o8&start=20

Here’s a link to a post where I did some background for a few characters. You may also want to check out the Officer Juggs “ask me anything” thread on this forum, it’s very good!
hajhfhaldshgkajhlkjnvmxzv

Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:51 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:13 pm
MonteSuma wrote:
I’ve done backstories for some of my characters on the forums here. Other people have done similar things for other characters on the forums. There are various comics and fan fiction floating around the web, as well as a lot of fan art, but not anything official by the artists. I know serrated, the original writer of Officer Juggs, does stuff with her on a different website but it’s not directly affiliated with meetandfuckgames.com. Honestly the best way to get some backstory for the characters here is to play through their games!
On which website?