Sequel for undercover Whoopers

kingofswing

Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:45 am

My main idea is Gloria Gazongas wanting to expose the Mayor so she ask Juggs for help to get closer to him and get as much information as possible, Juggs accepts but she wants to know how is Gloria going to convince the Mayor to talk, Gloria tells her that's why she needs her, she wants Juggs to pretend to be in love with the mayor, of course Juggs is not happy with the idea but she knows that if this works, she won't have to work for the mayor anymore so she accepts, after this we see Juggs flirting with the mayor telling him that they have been working together all this years and that she feels like there is something special between the two, the mayor gets a boner and then we have the first sex scene

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=3085248 something like this but with both of them kissing.

After this Juggs tells her that's she has a friend who would like to join them of course that mayor accepts and that's when Gloria comes in with her tits out and the second sex scene starts

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=2801319

After this they tied the mayor up, he thinks they are playing a game so he just let them do it, after this Gloria tells to the mayor that they need to talk and the game ends.

It's just a basic idea I wanted to share.
L4ever4life

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:53 am

Hey man, appreciate the enthusiasm but there’s a couple things I gotta note.

1) Juggs is off limits for most people to make stories about. Her creator, Serrated, stated that he wants only himself to make game story lines in order to keep the character consistent. So only him and Serega work on full Juggs games.

2) The typical format for a story idea would include 3 sex scenes. Any 3 of the 4 (blowjob, titfuck, vag or anal) so your idea falls short 1.

3) Lastly, the last image you used for the double titfuck reference image was from a previous MnF game. It would be kinda redundant to use the exact same pose without any alterations.

So keep posting more stories if you got any but just refrain from using Juggs (if you want a game made, if you just want to post an idea with Juggs that’s cool) and try to add another sex scene.