Tilda von Titantanks: Back On The Road Part 3

Bartman

Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:07 am

Tilda decided to return to the place where she had completed her training as a demon hunter. There she met the monk who had trained her, Brother Ward, who was happy to see her return. But the joy did not last long, because a shady sect called Gigantus Cockians is wreaking havoc in the city with nefarious methods. So Brother Ward asks Tilda and Calvin, another demon hunter, to set out to destroy the cult. But before they could set out, they needed 3 things. A
Crucifix to protect themselves from the black magic, Tilda's old weapons and the city map to find the sect's hiding place. After much hardship, they finally managed to get these items. Now they were ready to face the Gigantus Cockians.

In the abandoned cow pasture, the hideout of the Gigantus Cockians.

Tilda: Nothing to see far and wide, are you sure this is the right place?

Calvin: According to the map, the entrance to the bunker should be right here. I do not understand this.

Meanwhile, in the hideout of the Gigantus Cockians.

(Note for Kosmos: Unfortunately, I didn't find a suitable picture, so I will try to describe it. In one room we see 3 people of whom only their shadows can be seen as they watch Tilda and Calvin in a crystal ball)

Friar Tic: Look brothers, we seem to have visitors.

Friar Tac: Hehehe, they seem to be demon hunters sent by the church, but they'll never manage to get into our lair, will they, Friar Toe?

Friar Toe: ...........

Friar Tic - Friar Tac: Friar Toe?

Friar Toe: Brothers I think we have finally found them.

Friar Tic: Who do you mean?

Friar Toe: The chosen one

Friar Tac: Are you sure? We have manipulated and brainwashed so many women to bring them here, but the right one was never there.

Friar Toe: This time there is no doubt! Her appearance fits perfectly with the description of the magical book

Friar Tic: All right, but we have to separate them or we won't have a chance to manipulate them.

Friar Tac: That's not a problem. Because I have the perfect spell for it.

Friar Toe: Well then, brothers, let's lift the black illusion and let them in.

Meanwhile, at Tilda and Calvin

Tilda: Hmm, maybe it's because of their black magic that we can't see the entrance, so the crucifix should be able to cancel the magic after all.

The moment Tilda took out the crucifix between her tits, the entrance appeared.

Calvin: You did it, Tilda.

Tilda: Why did the crucifix work only now after I had taken it out?

Calvin: Probably because it was between your huge tits and so couldn't release its power. Anyway, let's go in and finish the job.

What Tilda and Calvin did not know was that the crucifix was a fake. The Gigantus Cockians knew of the power of the crucifix and destroyed it, replacing it with a fa

In the lair of the Gigantus Cockians

Tilda: What is this place, I thought we were in a bunker?

Calvin: According to the city map, it should be one, but it looks like a cave. Anyway, let's move on.

Back to the 3 shadowy figures still watching Tilda and Calvin in their crystal ball.

Friar Tic - Friar Tac- Friar Toe: Time to separate them.

Tac cast a spell

Back to Tilda and Calvin.

Tilda and Calvin kept running until suddenly ...

Tilda - Calvin: What is this quake ...?

A wall ran out of the ground between them.

Tilda: Damn, what was that?

Calvin: Tilda, can you hear me? Are you all right?

Tilda: Calvin...? Where are you?

Calvin : On the other side of the wall. I will look for another way, you run on and finish the mission.

Tilda kept running until she finally reached the end of the hallway and found a door in front of her.

Tilda: It must be here, behind this door they should be.

Tilda nam the crucifix in her hand and opened the door with full force and said ....

Tilda; Game over!

I am almost through with the script and would like to know if it is too long?
Last edited by Bartman on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neko20

Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:34 pm

It looks good, just continue the script im curious :D
Bartman

Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:33 pm

It's 90% done but what do you think so far?
neko20

Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:27 am

Maybe the scene a bit too long but its okay so far just proceed to the sex scene part
neko20

Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:40 am

Bartman wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:33 pm
It's 90% done but what do you think so far?
If u have anything to discuss just hit my discord Blackwood#0964