The Return of Tilda

Chtulhu1204

Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 am

Now, first must say that I liked the game, and then I must admit that I hadn't read the story that was suggested.

First things first; I DID like the game even after reading the story and realizing that at least half was missing DID NOT take away any enjoyment on my part. We got the dialog mostly, and the dialog was good, kudos to the author on that. The art was a bit divergent from the original Tilda, but one that I won't lose any sleep over, and the sex scenes were ok.

On to some disappointments:
My first play through did leave me feeling that something was missing. Like a good story was about to kick of, but then it was suddenly over. Then reading the story that was voted over I realized that something was indeed missing. There could of course be many reasons for this; personally I would blame the long wait between new games, and that the forum was starting to get heated on that issue. Maybe there was some pressure to release as soon as possible, and things got cut. Or there could be something else, I'm certainly not gonna have a fit over it.

I do hope that the "missing bits"(the other half of the story) will come back in a part two or something along those lines, as I would have loved to see the story unfold in it's entirety.
outlawstar289

Sun May 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Sex and animation wise it was definitely one of my favorite MnF games ever. The dialog was so goofy and bad it was actually funny. Definitely needs a part 2 though.