Close Encounters 2 (GAME IDEA)

DarkNecros16

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:44 pm

This is personaly directed to Kosmos, because he made the first game and maybe he is interested to do a second part, but if Serega or Vadim is interested in this idea you can pick it

Game idea by: DarkNecros16

Plot: A male astronaut receives a help request transmission, so he decides to arrive at a hostile planet just to find a super sexy busty astronaut that needs to be rescued. But she’ll be too much for him to handle.
Characters:
Busty sexy astronaut: The same girl from the first Close Encounters game, (I don’t know if she has a name, I’d just simply call her Busty sexy astronaut, actually she’s going to be naked all the time so do not take in count her uniform, also I suggest this to be the perfect excuse to change some things from her design that are very simple, like her hairstyle) https://e-hentai.org/s/78ea268332/671236-1
Male astronaut: Just a normal guy with an astronaut suit, his name and appearance can be whichever.
Alien: The same alien that kidnapped the female busty sexy astronaut (Don’t worry, he’s going to be chased away, so he’s not going to take part in the sex scenes)

*The game starts with the male astronaut receiving a help request transmission from a female voice, then locates it in a nearby planet*

Spaceship radio: Mayday! Mayday! ANYBODY!!! My Spaceship has crashed! Somebody HELP ME!!!!!
Male astronaut: Holy shit! That came from Cancri E, that planet is just around the corner, I must go now!

“After a few minutes of space traveling...”

Male astronaut: The transmission comes from this wrecked Spaceship... Anybody here?!?!

*Suddenly a purple three eyed alien jumps from behind a rock and tries to attack the male astronaut*

Male astronaut: Holy fuck!!! What the hell is that thing?!?! GET AWAY!!!!!

*The male astronaut then takes out a laser gun and starts shooting the alien before he attacks him, then the alien runs away from the cave where he was hiding. Now the male astronaut approaches to the cave and hears screams coming from inside*

Male astronaut: Hello? Anybody here? You were the one who sent the help request transmission?

*Now we can see a close-up of a super busty and sexy girl tied up (like she was in the first game with the purple ropes) with a distressed face and maybe a little of dirt in her body*
She’s in the cave like this: https://e-hentai.org/s/ec16858d80/671236-6

Busty sexy astronaut: Oh, thank God someone came here! That purple son of a bitch kidnapped me a week ago and he’s been fucking me every day since then. Please help me get out of here, I’m hungry and thirsty.
Male astronaut: Sure ma’am, but you were the astronaut who send that help request? To be honest you don’t look like an astronaut at all...
Busty sexy astronaut: Of course I am! Even if I wasn’t and astronaut why that is important? I NEED HELP!!! So now stop saying senseless shit and help me now!
Male astronaut: Woah calm down lady, I don’t care saving a damsel in trouble, but I came here to help a fellow comrade and I have to make sure that she is fine and she’s the one who I came to save. Also, carrying up a stranger in my Spaceship could be dangerous for me.
Busty sexy astronaut: I’m not a space pirate! Do you really think that I would allow a gross monster to fuck me for an entire week just to steal a Spaceship?!?!
Male astronaut: Well, you never know...
Busty sexy astronaut: Well then there is something I can do to stop being a stranger to you handsome?
Male astronaut: Well if you don’t have an official Space Cadet ID maybe there is something you could do to win my confidence.

1st Sex Scene: Male astronaut starts playing with the boobs of the girl (like in that Super Princess Bitch game, rubbing them, pulling her nipples, etc...) and maybe with her clit too.
Like this scene: https://tb.sb-cd.com/t/8570750/8/5/w:12 ... -bitch.jpg
But from this angle: https://external-preview.redd.it/0r-OkH ... 1dcd79b3e7
Sex dialogues:
Before interacting
Busty sexy astronaut: Oh I see you like my big meteors, apparently all species are mad for them...
Rubbing breasts
Busty sexy astronaut: Mmm actually that feels pretty good...
Pulling breasts
Busty sexy astronaut: Oh god... Do it harder...
Pulling nipples
Busty sexy astronaut: Holy crap I guess I’m getting really wet...
After she cum:
Busty sexy astronaut: Now take me off these ropes handsome, I will show you something that surely will convince you to get me on your spaceship

2nd Sex Scene: https://cdn.3dhentai.club/wp-content/up ... i-clip.jpg
Sex dialogues:
Before interacting
Male astronaut: Wow you know how to convince people ma’am
Busty sexy astronaut: And you haven’t seen anything yet...
Easy
Male astronaut: Oh crap that’s good
Medium
Male astronaut: Shit! Keep like that babe!
Hard
Male astronaut: Ah! I’m almost there!!!
Cumming
Male Astronaut: Yeah baby, leave my balls dry!!!

*Now they go to his spaceship, scenario change*

3rd Sex Scene: https://xxxtoonhub.b-cdn.net/wp-content ... ule-34.jpg
Sex dialogues:
Before interacting
Busty sexy astronaut: Now I’ll ride you like you ride this rocket!
Male astronaut: Sure baby, but I warn you this is the better rocket you will ride!
Easy
Busty sexy astronaut: Finally a human dick...
Male astronaut: Don’t worry I’ll do it gently for you
Medium
Busty sexy astronaut: Oh good your dick feels so warm
Male astronaut: And your pussy it’s so wet
Hard
Busty sexy astronaut: Yeah sweetie! Bang me harder!!!
Male astronaut: Ahhhhh yes!!! This is so fucking good!!!!!
Cumming
Busty sexy astronaut: YEAH BABY! POUR IT DEEP INSIDE ME!!! FILL ME!!!!!
Male astronaut: Oh Craaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!

4th Sex Scene: https://i.redd.it/z75i25b7sh841.jpg
Sex dialogues:
Before interacting
Busty sexy astronaut: I don’t need any psychic abilities to know you were waiting for this don’t you?
Male astronaut: You can bet on it!
Easy
Male astronaut: Ohhh crap that feels amazing...
Busty sexy astronaut: Well... after all it’s my specialty... *chuckles*
Medium
Male astronaut: Yeah, keep like that baby!
Busty sexy astronaut: Don’t worry comrade, I’ll make you reach the stars soon...
Hard
Busty sexy astronaut: Now It’s time to show why I was the number one in the Space Cadet Academy *laughing*
Male astronaut: I do not doubt it, you deserve a medal just for being born with that amazing juggs!!!
Cumming
Busty sexy astronaut: Ok handsome, let’s come home while I make you cum!!!
Male astronaut: AHHHHH!!! BLAST-OFF!!!!!

Ending: The spaceship blasts off while moans come out of the cabin and we see the alien taking the radio of the first crashed ship, then he transmits another help request, and gets answered by a new female astronaut, then he leaves the radio on the floor and smiles maliciously.

Spaceship radio: Mayday! Mayday! ANYBODY!!! My Spaceship has crashed! Somebody HELP ME!!!!!
Female voice: Transmission received! I’m heading to Cancri E right now!!! HOLD ON!!!

THE END

As always, If you want to read it in a better format you can do it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nwL ... sp=sharing

Last edited by DarkNecros16 on Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaiju316

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:33 am

I really like this idea. I'm always down for old and obscure ideas from MNFs past to come back. This looks like a really good idea to be made and the girl looks so fucking sexy. I'm down for this idea to be made.
JINXED

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:31 pm

I like it alot !! I'm surprised there wasn't a Among us joke refernce but this dpace gal Definitely needs A CUM back.
Futan69

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:40 pm

It would be enough to release a remake of the game but with the addition of additional animations with anal and titfuck sex with a monster alien, I find that an ordinary male astronaut is boring
DarkNecros16

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 am

Holy crap I really didn't expect that my idea got selected, this is something really amazing.

Now I'll wait for the game, writtiing for future ideas (after the three months between posting ideas of course)
mugen64

Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:41 pm

DarkNecros16 wrote:
Holy crap I really didn't expect that my idea got selected, this is something really amazing.

Now I'll wait for the game, writtiing for future ideas (after the three months between posting ideas of course)
congratulations man im sure vadim gonna make sure the games good
DarkNecros16

Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:43 pm

mugen64 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:41 pm
DarkNecros16 wrote:

congratulations man im sure vadim gonna make sure the games good
Yeah bro, I'm pretty sure too
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:41 pm

I hope you don't mind if I change some aspects of the game here and there. Please, be sure that the main plot will remain the same.
DarkNecros16

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:07 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:41 pm
I hope you don't mind if I change some aspects of the game here and there. Please, be sure that the main plot will remain the same.
Don't worry, if you need to change something do it, the only things I ask to stay as they are, are her giant juicy boobs and the titfuck scene, you can change or adapt anything else if you need to.

DarkNecros16

Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:30 am

There is any tentative date of Close Encounters 2 release?