Swf game

kiloer56

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Good afternoon. Dear Meetandfuck Administrator. I've been your fan for 8 years now. At first it was just a couple of games on the internet, but then when you downloaded News Reporter. I found out who you are and began to follow your work. Over the years you've made a really cool site, your characters have their own story. When I found out that the adobe flash player was closing, I thought it was the end. But you decided to keep making games, which I am very happy about. Especially happy for your X-Opera browser. This left me hopeful. I love to play on the big screen. But when I open new games on it in html format, the picture gets stretched and becomes not very clear. The question is, is it possible to continue downloading the two versions of the games? Html for those who do not want to download your Bryzeo and in Swf format for X-Opera users. That would be very cool, I hope you read this post.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:23 am

Thank you you interest to our games brought trough the years. Unfortunately we can't make two version of the games. It is not only because Flash is based on ActionScript language and HTML5 games are on Javascript, it is more about differences between Flash and Animate ecosystems. What works in one system totally doesn't work in another.
kiloer56

Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 pm

Okay, I thought you continued to make ActionScript games too. And then you convert it to html format. Now I understand that it is not so. It is sad. I myself made games on swf for free sites. I am a huge fan of both your games and adobe flash player. I understand that when you make games in Html, you are already using a ready-made video and because of this, when you open a page on a large screen, the picture deteriorates. I hope you figure out what you can do about it. I wish you success and look forward to new games.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:07 am

It would be awesome if Adobe made their Animate fully comparable with all action scripts and we just need to recompile the games, but they didn't do that. More over HTML5 format is just bunch of sprites, but not vector graphic that's why part of the game made as video container.