We need Cassie Cannons MORE!

rinmushi

Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:00 pm

shes so sexy...
I don't know why there is so much time between each one..
Anonymous Master

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:42 pm

not to sound like some callous a-hole, especially since for all i know there may be a legit reason as to why beyond just a possible real-life job and simply doing game-making for fun, but it's largely because the Cassie Cannons games are made by Serega, who out of all the 3 primary game-makers makes games the least frequently (at least by comparison to Vadim and Kosmos), and he also has to balance his other game franchises and possibly any new game ideas.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 pm

Nope, that's ok, Serega makes games on regular basis, so it is not a question of IF, but the question of when. So, please don't give up, there will be more Cassie Cannons games for sure!
Anonymous Master

Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:44 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 pm
Nope, that's ok, Serega makes games on regular basis, so it is not a question of IF, but the question of when. So, please don't give up, there will be more Cassie Cannons games for sure!
i hope so, there's not always a guarantee. I mean, we didn't even get an X-Mas Payrise game this year (unless that brief cameo of Mrs. Clause in that Santa/Lana-Craft game that Kosmos made counts, though that's debatable).
I understand that the game-makers likely have real-life responsibilities and i acknowledge that game-making must no doubt be more difficult than most of us could understand, and we also shouldn't expect the game makers to always make new games every 2-3 weeks, but it feels like Serega only makes like 3-5 games per year most of the time.
serega_mnf

Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:11 am

What a coincidance :) Dwayne (original scenario author) just today started working on a script for Cassie Cannons 4. That pretty much the answer to your inquiry, yes new CC game is already looming on a horizon :)