How do the Devs do Soft Body Boob/Ass Physics?

bugle_boyo

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 am

Basically what the title says, are all the recent scenes just keyframes that get animated through, or is there some sort of procedural animations to get the jiggle effect? I'm interested in how a soft body system would work on a 2D model, and some of the animations are so smooth that I have to wonder...
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:04 pm

I don’t want to tell all the secrets, but usually it is a combinations of math model and keyframes. Very often we use a shape animation, which helps a lot when simple objects should change its form smoothly. Adobe Animate still support shape animation type.
serega_mnf

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Many years ago I've wrote a Physics-based animation engine which we're using (with some enchancements) up to this very day. Basically it's a combination of skeleton-based (or frame-based in some cases) animation and physics laws. Using of physics-based algorithms could be useful for animating such things as boobs, butts, thighs, hair. Just read some school physics books - Pendulum Motion, it's all explained in there :)
moradiutumd

Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:31 pm

Such a system probably does not work for simple images and can only be compatible with 3D. I tried to connect it for some working moments but I didn't plan anything serious for that, just an experiment. When working in https://revenuegrid.com/platform/clari-alternative/ the patch worked perfectly although I just wanted to test it