More game ideas!

Kelumir

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Caliborn2 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 pm
Thanks for answering. Changing the example image shouldn't be a problem, however I didn't know you couldn't have "parts" for sex scenes, I've seen a lot of MnF games with them, were they always threated individually?
Well scenes can have different stages. For example, a girl could be lying on a table and the guy could start by fingering her pussy, than licking it before moving on to penetration. But what you have describes different sex positions, which is something quite different.
Caliborn2 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 pm
Also, I was wondering if loli is an issue. Because the only example I can find is Romani in Majora and the game seems to be very old. That would be kind of a shame if I had to cut Flandre and Remilia since they're some of the most popular and iconic characters in the cast.
All the characters have to be over 18 and they have to look like they're over 18. So I'm sad to say that Flandre and Remilia do look a bit too young for this.
Caliborn2

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 pm

Okay. But maybe by making them look like Romani in the Majora parody it can solve the issue?

Also looking at older posts, is it fine if the characters are youkai? They look like humans but canonically they're not human beings.
Kelumir

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Caliborn2 wrote:
Okay. But maybe by making them look like Romani in the Majora parody it can solve the issue?
Possibly. I haven't seen this Majora parody, so I don't know what she/they look like in it. Can you post a link?
Caliborn2 wrote:
Also looking at older posts, is it fine if the characters are youkai? They look like humans but canonically they're not human beings.
Hmm... I think so. They do outwardly look human, so I think you should be able to get away with it, but don't hold me to that.
Caliborn2

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 am

https://i.gyazo.com/f4da52b3c61ea781ff3 ... 0fc0b4.png

Romani is the one on top. I was also wondering if FFM threesomes where both girls are sisters count as incest (but I doubt so since they're not fucking each other, they're just fucking the same guy).

By the way, I made a v2 of the script based on what you told me: https://pastebin.com/6z8g662k
I was forced to cut the last part (it was supposed to be a kind of easter egg anyway) and I reduced the whole thing to 4 sex scenes, however the last 2 still have "parts", but they're the same scene with just the guy doing something else, and zoom effects. Hope it's alright.
I also changed the image for Jake, hope the new one isn't already used.
JINXED

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 am

do you ever think we an get a lesbain ride 2 ? it been like years
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Ok, I have received an answer from CCBILL and they told me that sex between two or more non-humans is ok. So I can make April idea, but I would need to change it the way that April has been affected by some slight mutagen. For example she can get some cat ears or something like that. In this way all of the characters will be non-humans.
Kelumir

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:31 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Ok, I have received an answer from CCBILL and they told me that sex between two or more non-humans is ok. So I can make April idea, but I would need to change it the way that April has been affected by some slight mutagen. For example she can get some cat ears or something like that. In this way all of the characters will be non-humans.
Hmm... I guess that could work.
Though if I may ask, please just don't give her whiskers.
Caliborn2

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Does that also mean that even characters with just some minor difference with humans (such as cat ears) can't work with 100% human-looking characters?
Jimjim3DX

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Ok, So it looks like in the future, an idea like "Elica Honkers" could work with the orcs if she had elf ears?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm
mnf_vadim wrote:
Ok, So it looks like in the future, an idea like "Elica Honkers" could work with the orcs if she had elf ears?
I think so.