CASSIE CANNONS 3: CONJUGAL VISIT

mcjenek

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:37 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:22 pm
so, not to put a rush on things, but is it gonna be finished soon?
It's been at 90% completion for at least a few days now. Even Kosmos has caught up with his X.A.N.T.H.E. game also being at 90%, and he started well before you.
And while you obviously placed a great deal of value on quality, which we all appreciate very much by the way, i'm just curious on the status.
I agree with you, we are being held by the nose)))
kp123

Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:15 am

agree also. crossing my fingers it releases very soon (hopefully tonight). been refreshing the homepage since i saw it at 90%
serega_mnf

Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:14 pm

Developing games take longer nowdays cuz working with HTML5 instead of flash is pain in the ass. But good news its almost done, gonna be released this week. Maybe tomorrow.
pathos2

Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:22 pm

99% now! It's almost here!
mcjenek

Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Finally, Casey in the classic form as in the first part and drawn and playing on the strip uhuhu. I've been waiting for this for two and a half years
Gaisano123

Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Man that was nostalgia run within this game especially that bj scene so detailed and the boob physics are just as good haven’t seen that in awhile overall good game to end the year from Serega side.
Anonymous Master

Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:59 pm

damn, that was a pretty interesting game. Not usually the biggest fan of gangbangs, but i'll admit this was pretty hot, and that ending indicates 2 things: 1) that Cassie Cannons is slowly starting to "wear down" and essentially become what some might describe as either a nympho or just a "sex-starved slut"; and 2) that the next game will likely also include Chief Juggs again.

That cathedral part was surprising, since Kosmos is the only game-maker to use "church-figures" in regards to his Hellbound Boobies and Tilda games. Unless you somehow have permission to use said character? Or is this something completely new?

So what's you next game idea, Serega? Seeing as it normally takes you at least 2-3 weeks to make new games, you gonna make a new Xmas Payrise game in time for Christmas?
I hope so, but if you do, you should probably avoid using beastiality or even any mechs/robots that resemble animals/beasts, considering all the unnecessary drama it caused last time (i believe Xmas Payrise 7) was initially taken down due to being considered as Beastiality (it did look like a very real yeti, and the extreme ending also made it sound like a beast instead of a robotic mech).
Here's an idea you could possibly use for Xmas Payrise 8: where Mrs. Claus decides she once again has had enough of her adulterous husband who cheats on her and doesn't have the time to please her needs, and once again goes out on a sexcapade around the world with Sparky, but this time with other MnF characters (Officer Juggs, Cassie Cannons, Diva Mizuki, Baka's Mom, etc) to give them some much needed "christmas pleasure"?
OR maybe where Mrs. Claus decides to essentially have a "girl's night out" where Mrs. Claus hangs out with other holiday characters, supernatural beings, or childhood fantasy characters (Aphrodite for Valentine's Day, a sexy MILF-witch for Halloween, that sexy Ice Witch from Harper's Christmas mission game, etc) where it becomes a sexy party with Sparky?
Or maybe some mother/daughter action involving that sexy daughter from "Harper's Christmas Mission" (i know that game was technically made by Kosmos, but it uses the version of Mrs. Claus that you normally use for your games) with Sparky?

I'm leaning more towards the former 2, as it seems more fun and the best way to celebrate the holidays, but i can understand if you can't due to limited time or needing permission from certain people to use certain characters, but let's face it, it would be SO worth and the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and the New Year after what has been a rather crappy year, not to mention capitalize on a character that you normally only use once a year.
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:53 am

i created a new forum thread to discuss the next Xmas Payrise game, if you guys haven't already seen it. Head to it if you're interested.
mcjenek

Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:43 am

Write friends what you liked most about the new game please
BigK7o8

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:25 am

Love the new game! Great to see the storyline continued from the first two games, and the art and the dialogue were both hot as hell, too! Great game Dwayne and Serega!