Serrated wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:44 pm
jradi5 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 am
Sexy Mizuki wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 pm

We need more Diva Mizuki!!!
I agree we need more of Diva Mizuki.
Two things. First off, I agree but that's probably not going to happen. And as such, I'm looking into a way to start my own project with Officer Juggs. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete, and realistically the ideas I have are probably years away. I have a long ways to go.

Serega has been very honorable about keeping her the way I want her to be and drawing her the way I want her drawn, and Vadim has also been cool and respectful about my wishes on how she should be used so that only Serega draws her and works on her specifically. I won't ever forget that, and am very grateful to both of them for bringing my fantasy to life. But at the end of the day they have a business to run, and it can't just center around my ideas. Therefore the mentioning of my own plan to find a way to do more Juggs content on my own. When I have more details set in concrete I'll give an update. But please don't anyone ask me questions about it, until I have something to show for it.

Second thing. Guys. I have nothing to do with Mizuki! That's not a character that I ever worked on, or have plans to! For Pete's sake!
I wasn't asking questions for anything. I was just saying how a lot of popular characters have so very few games and floating an idea that is all.
Serrated

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:10 pm

jradi5 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:36 pm
Serrated wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:44 pm
jradi5 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 am

I agree we need more of Diva Mizuki.
Two things. First off, I agree but that's probably not going to happen. And as such, I'm looking into a way to start my own project with Officer Juggs. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete, and realistically the ideas I have are probably years away. I have a long ways to go.

Serega has been very honorable about keeping her the way I want her to be and drawing her the way I want her drawn, and Vadim has also been cool and respectful about my wishes on how she should be used so that only Serega draws her and works on her specifically. I won't ever forget that, and am very grateful to both of them for bringing my fantasy to life. But at the end of the day they have a business to run, and it can't just center around my ideas. Therefore the mentioning of my own plan to find a way to do more Juggs content on my own. When I have more details set in concrete I'll give an update. But please don't anyone ask me questions about it, until I have something to show for it.

Second thing. Guys. I have nothing to do with Mizuki! That's not a character that I ever worked on, or have plans to! For Pete's sake!
I wasn't asking questions for anything. I was just saying how a lot of popular characters have so very few games and floating an idea that is all.
I should have been more specific. I agree with your point, and that's why I want to try to do something on my end with Officer Juggs outside of meetandfuckgames.com. But if anyone, who is reading this, has any questions of the why's and how's of what I'm planning for her in a stand alone and separate project; then I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not ready to answer those kind of questions yet. All I can say is I have an idea or two. But when I have something concrete that I can prove. I will let everyone know more about it.
suicide666

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:27 am

-tsunade
jradi5

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 am

suicide666 wrote:
-tsunade
I cosign on Tsunade!!
Kelumir

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 am

jradi5 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 am
suicide666 wrote:
-tsunade
I cosign on Tsunade!!
Wrong place for that guys.
If you want to talk about Tsunade being in more games, use another thread, or make a new one.
NaughtyGhost

Fri May 17, 2019 8:07 am

Hey any news on the last game idea Serrated?
UWU_Ghost

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:06 pm

I can't wait to see a new Officer Juggs game!