Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chico777

Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:22 am

What made you take the side of justice (fighting crime)? Some hero who might be inspired
Junior_p

Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:43 am

We know about your determination to save the city and since the mayor doesn't pay you very well, I just wanted to know if maybe you would receive some good proposal that would change your life and make you think twice about yourself and work. Not that I'm saying you don't love your job, just something like... "I wonder if it's really worth it." I just think you should value yourself a little
Junior_p

Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:22 pm

Normally men slap, milk and love to suck your huge pair of breasts, does it bother you or give you a lot of pleasure? Here's a little text about what I thought of you the first time I saw you.
Any man when he comes across you face to face, his first reaction is astonishment! for seeing a woman with such big breasts so out of the ordinary. Some even drool with the desire to suckle like a calf that craves its mother's milk, but soon they come across the owner of these large jugs with the closed and imposing face that leaves anyone scared, then, soon the reality returns that If you lay a finger on it it could cost you your life, so all that thirst, hunger and wanting to suck every last drop from those huge jugs of meat ends up being a wish far from happening.

What ends up just being left in the imagination of what it would be like if you could milk that police officer's huge breasts, perhaps using a machine? Would you drink straight from the source? Definitely yes, but what if you could make the best milk shake in the world with all the milk you would have??? Well, the possibilities would be endless.