Diva Mizuki: Slick Business (with original images)

L4ever4life

Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:43 am

Nilbog wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:37 am
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think sex scene 1 was suppose to include a rimjob? I say this cause it kind of looks like it in your reference (it’s vague enough I can see where Kosmo didn’t catch it) and the lines like “it tastes like pineapple” and the Baka ones.

In the game her head is pretty far back and it’s very clear her tounge is not in his ass but she still says the stuff like “it tastes like pineapple”. Just a funny thing lol.
It was. That's pretty disappointing :/
Yeah I was looking forward to it too! It’s been a while since we had a good rimjob scene in any game. Last one I can remember was that ghost world game. I want to see more strong female characters to this!

I know some people don’t like it so I was hoping they would at least keep it in as a “spicy” or “extreme” option. I mean with this specific pose, you could simply have the option for a rimjob after the game ends and just move her head closer.
mugen64

Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:12 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:43 am
Nilbog wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
L4ever4life wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think sex scene 1 was suppose to include a rimjob? I say this cause it kind of looks like it in your reference (it’s vague enough I can see where Kosmo didn’t catch it) and the lines like “it tastes like pineapple” and the Baka ones.

In the game her head is pretty far back and it’s very clear her tounge is not in his ass but she still says the stuff like “it tastes like pineapple”. Just a funny thing lol.
It was. That's pretty disappointing :/
Yeah I was looking forward to it too! It’s been a while since we had a good rimjob scene in any game. Last one I can remember was that ghost world game. I want to see more strong female characters to this!

I know some people don’t like it so I was hoping they would at least keep it in as a “spicy” or “extreme” option. I mean with this specific pose, you could simply have the option for a rimjob after the game ends and just move her head closer.
This is a good idea them changing up the formula abit wouldn't hurt
WarriorsDawn

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:19 pm

Yeah, leaving out the rimjob was disappointing.

A question to Kosmos and Vadim, why don't you guys include rimjobs?
quintanbarnes

Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:59 pm

L4ever4life wrote:

Kosmo probably didn't catch it because the visual cues are vague. It’s a quirky moment, for sure, and I can see why people might speculate. Speaking of things that are harder to catch, in the world of crypto, the behavior of crypto whales is similarly subtle but can have huge impacts.
It's definitely interesting how some lines in the scene can lead to different interpretations, especially with references like the "pineapple" one! . Keeping an eye on their movements can be key for investors—just like catching these small details can change how you view the scene!