Huge milky cows

BigK7o8

Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Alright, folks, I’ve been working on a Mrs. Megamounds and Mrs. Claus milking competition script for a looooong time but there’s still a month or so before I submit it, and even though it’s mostly written I could probably make a few small changes, are there any specific things you’d like besides lactation, hu-cow cosplay, and (fingers crossed) breast expansion?!?!
madb45

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:14 am

BigK7o8 all that sounds wonderful the only thing I want to know will their be milking machines for these hucow cosplayers and also when it comes down to breast expansion how big we talking.
😉🥰😍
P.S Hucow Life!!!😁💋♥️😎
BigK7o8

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:02 am

madb45 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:14 am
BigK7o8 all that sounds wonderful the only thing I want to know will their be milking machines for these hucow cosplayers and also when it comes down to breast expansion how big we talking.
😉🥰😍
P.S Hucow Life!!!😁💋♥️😎
Milking machines are a must :lol: as far as breast expansion I don’t know, how big is too big? :shock:
madb45

Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:25 pm

BigK7o8, you can never be too big, because bigger is all ways better.😉😁😎
Boob_Milker

Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:19 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 pm
Alright, folks, I’ve been working on a Mrs. Megamounds and Mrs. Claus milking competition script for a looooong time but there’s still a month or so before I submit it, and even though it’s mostly written I could probably make a few small changes, are there any specific things you’d like besides lactation, hu-cow cosplay, and (fingers crossed) breast expansion?!?!
Thank you for your efforts at first, the most important thing is that game be as long as possible with many mini games it has been about 2 years without seeing mrs.claus boobs, there are some ideas for milking but it will be better if the techniques make the udders interactive, the first is to use milking machines like that baka used to milk his mom to a Christmas cookies baking in a defined time and the winner will be the one whose milk will help producing the more cookies , another idea is hand milking like how we milk cows and the winner is the one whose udders fills 3 tanks, the third idea is making these two titted whores to sit and elves or normal humans suck their milk and the winner is who fills more bellies with milk.

But Their breasts will get exhausted of that milking so their milk production will need to be boosted so you can use needles that baka used, or fucking them or massaging their breasts.

At last i think you have a better vision to how the game should be so good luck buddy :D .
madb45

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:01 am

BigK7o8, and Boob_Milker I would love for you guys to check out all my stories and give me some feedback on some of them maybe you will get some ideals from them possibly. 😊😉😁

P.S. Officer Elana Everhard is my newest story I'm currently still working on it, its going to be 5 to 6 episodes, but please check it out and leave me some feedback, but this is also indeed the order all my stories go in, and have a nice day.😁😎👋

1.) Ms. Megamounds and Officer Juggs milking contest or competition

2.) The Boobitch Family Factory Tour

3.) Cassie Cannons the interview with Mr. Bailey

4.) Natalya Knockers Boobie Trap part 1 and 2

5.) Super Heroine Hijinks the syrum part 1,2, and 3

6.) Diva Mizuki Hucow Transformation

7.) Gloria Gazongas and Brittney Blubbabut Milking Contest

8.) Tilda Von Titantanks Hucow Domination

9.) Xmas Payrise: The Hucow Invasion part 1 and 2

10.) Cattle Squad: part 1 to part 4

11.) Officer Elana Everhard
Boob_Milker

Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:22 pm

madb45 i read all of them but i don't like blocking the nipples nor the extraordinary breast expansion or the pheromones usage, i think it will be amazing to increase the milk production without extraordinary expansion of the tit, i mean it's all about milk.
Do youa agree with me BigK7o8?
madb45

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:09 pm

Boob_Milker I get what you saying with with nipple plugs that blocks the mammary glands to increases the breasts size to an ginormous size, but you and BigK7o8 have to understand I was trying to play on the fetishes of those who are into domination, bdsm and degrading. 😉😊

Plus I thought the pheromones spray or (S.A.P) was clever to get around the drug use restrictions from the CCBILL, but Vadim really loved it because my original ideal wasn't going to work and conflicted with this shity CCBILL (kidnaping with chlrophone) this was dark so, I quickly thought of perfume spray instead.
S)exually
A)rousing
P)heromones
"Females"

Boob_Milker that is why I made Lacto-Wacko the ultimate hucow factory in MNF Metropolis they make dairy products, shampoos, soaps and lotions with natural breast milk, it is indeed the perfect cover up of a Hucow and Hubull breeding facility. The Extractor, breeding ground or chambers are where the Hucows increases their milk production with stimulation from G.R.O or the Hubulls on H.E.S, this helps with a steady production with these drugs, but the best part of it all and the citizens of MNF Metropolis think it's just a factory.
G)enetically H)yper
R)econstructs E)rections
O)rganisms S)timulate
"Females" "Males"

I hope this explains what I was trying to do Boob_Milker and BigK7o8 because the main character I've been pushing in my stories is Mr. Bailey a biologists who is obviously obsessed with Hypertrophy, Gigantomastia and Macomastia the rapidly cellular growth in the breast alongside with the wonders of Galactorrhea lactation without being pregnant this is interesting to Mr. Bailey and he ends up having fetish (Lactophilla). 😊😉😁

P.S stay cool Boob_Milker and BigK7o8 😎👋
manthus

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:51 pm

I am all about dominating and degrading huge titted uppity MILFs! Preferably by milking machines! Hitomi as a hucow would be a longstanding dream come true! The first WTM game is probably my favorite game ever! Just perfect! :D
Boob_Milker

Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:49 pm

manthus wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:51 pm
I am all about dominating and degrading huge titted uppity MILFs! Preferably by milking machines! Hitomi as a hucow would be a longstanding dream come true! The first WTM game is probably my favorite game ever! Just perfect! :D
I think if hitomi tanaka, Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen, and Micky bells are added to MNF Community this will be great to see their boobs Milked like in real