opinion on TDFX

L4ever4life

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:58 am

Bartman wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:34 am
I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I think that the chest size in this game is better than in the other games because they are too unrealistically big. But that's just my opinion.
In my opinion the unrealistic proportions are a huge plus for MnF. A lot of other games/series have more realistic looking women but I think MnF shouldn’t be more like them. This is so MnF stands out and has its own appeal. Cause god knows it’s not the release schedule which gets people on here.
Bartman

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:47 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:55 am
Okay so my opinion is that they are not a bad game maker and maybe would be successful in making adult games.

However, I don’t feel MnF is not the right place for them to make their games. The games here have a distinct style, universe, community etc. and I feel that at this point, substituting one of the 3 (Vadim, Kosmos or Serega) with a game by someone else just doesn’t feel right. Especially with how different the art style and proportions are compared to the usual MnF style. It has more cons than pros.

If their games didn’t disrupt the schedule and meant that more games overall would be made then it wouldn’t be a problem but seeing as how EH3 is still not released, it’s evident that their games will count towards the biweekly release, which I think sucks.

So overall, good game maker and wish them the best but not on this site as it just doesn’t seem like the best place.
I have to agree with "mugen64", the more artists the better. The reason why they want to keep their 2 weekly rhythm is that they are officially 3, but only 2 people develop games.

The games of "Kosmos" have unfortunately declined a lot, whether it is due to lack of time or if he has become demotivated or lazy, unfortunately we don't know.

With "Serega" I have the feeling that he only releases a game every 6 months. Because he doesn't have that much time due to his private life.

The only one who is trying hard at the moment is "Vadim" he is very active in the form and always answers the questions and tries to implement the games 1:1.

What I want to say is the more artists the better and so the release rhythm would be shortened.

I think it would be a good time for "MnF" to open a "subscribestar" page where the new artist can publish his games. since youv can publish games there without censorship, then a lot more people would come to support you.
mugen64

Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 pm

Bartman wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:47 pm
L4ever4life wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:55 am
Okay so my opinion is that they are not a bad game maker and maybe would be successful in making adult games.

However, I don’t feel MnF is not the right place for them to make their games. The games here have a distinct style, universe, community etc. and I feel that at this point, substituting one of the 3 (Vadim, Kosmos or Serega) with a game by someone else just doesn’t feel right. Especially with how different the art style and proportions are compared to the usual MnF style. It has more cons than pros.

If their games didn’t disrupt the schedule and meant that more games overall would be made then it wouldn’t be a problem but seeing as how EH3 is still not released, it’s evident that their games will count towards the biweekly release, which I think sucks.

So overall, good game maker and wish them the best but not on this site as it just doesn’t seem like the best place.
I have to agree with "mugen64", the more artists the better. The reason why they want to keep their 2 weekly rhythm is that they are officially 3, but only 2 people develop games.

The games of "Kosmos" have unfortunately declined a lot, whether it is due to lack of time or if he has become demotivated or lazy, unfortunately we don't know.

With "Serega" I have the feeling that he only releases a game every 6 months. Because he doesn't have that much time due to his private life.

The only one who is trying hard at the moment is "Vadim" he is very active in the form and always answers the questions and tries to implement the games 1:1.

What I want to say is the more artists the better and so the release rhythm would be shortened.

I think it would be a good time for "MnF" to open a "subscribestar" page where the new artist can publish his games. since youv can publish games there without censorship, then a lot more people would come to support you.
i dont think there gonna do that

so how about this

they make a account on subscribestar for COMICS instead that way when the release a game. A comic can be release with it with more in depth Forbidden theme in subscribestar.

we make the story and they draw it or they get a guest artists to draw for them.

so what do you guys think about that idea??
BigK7o8

Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:35 am

I enjoyed it, it almost felt like a throwback to those early 2000’s adult flash games that would pop up on newgrounds. I played on my laptop, though, so I didn’t have any issues with the gameplay. Optimization is something that could easily be fixed in the future, unfortunately that’s not going to help mobile players who want to try out this game, which is a shame.

While the art was certainly different from what we’re used to I think people are judging it too harshly, it was fine. I would be interested to see TDFXs take on some of the classic meet and fuck characters. His style is so different from what we’re used to it might be fun to see his take on someone who hasn’t shown up in a while like Red Riding Hood or the forest witch or something.
mugen64

Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:11 am

I agree with bigk708 TDFX could bring back some classic characters back.

Also I wouldn't mind sending him some of my ideas to work on if people are to leery of his art style
Last edited by mugen64 on Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.