BigK7o8

Mon May 02, 2022 2:48 am

cocaine8 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:45 pm
BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:03 am
Kaiju316 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 am
Can I request my OC for this game? Ms. Emerald Tigóbitties. The first pic is what she looks nude, another is her basic outfit that she wears. If anything, she can wear a bikini for the game's story and wear this: https://ibb.co/LrJxXDS

Nude: https://ibb.co/KmV3Cwy
Clothes: https://ibb.co/4ZX8qBX
I think Emerald would do best in her own game introducing her! I haven't forgotten about her, she should be brought into the universe at some point!
cocaine8 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:09 am

i think if you used birtnay bubblabutt would be pretty awesome, maybe also black widow from the incredible bulk, or the big tittied bitch from cheerleader 2
Brittney is probably my second or third favorite character to write after Mrs. Megamounds and Mighty Mom so I think she's another character who deserves her own game (I have A LOT of ideas for her), but Vanessa Vanderbuilt is a great suggestion will definitely try to fit her in. (Also fun non MnF related fact, the artist Smudge who drew your profile picture is a friend of mine and I've actutually helped him with an idea for a comic featuring the character in your profile picture, Big Butt Sue lol)

she’s probably my favorite character or ranger jane, just wish she had more of real comics, i wish this site could be more like that, they would make millions, you’re gonna have to tell me which one, i can confidently say i’ve seen them all (;
Haha I helped with story suggestions on a 2017 “gym class” story, a 2019 “Christmas craft sale” story and a really recent “petting zoo” story that may or may not get a continuation. If you’re not subbed to his website I highly recommend doing it for at least a month or two, you get access to the entire archive plus he’s always looking for suggestions and story ideas, the guy puts out a ton of new content, like 5-10 finished comic pages a week, I honestly don’t know how he does it.

Also, if anyone was wondering about xxxfiles, the current script features Vanessa Vanderbuilt, Kelsey Charms, and Diamond Milf from super whore family. I took everyone’s suggestions into consideration but unfortunately couldn’t use them all because I didn’t want the game to be too complicated. There’s also an extended cameo from Officer Juggs, but I will warn everyone that sometimes things get changed or cut for certain reasons so we’ll see what the final product looks like. Should be a lot of fun!

Thanks for the input and suggestions everyone!
cocaine8

Mon May 02, 2022 11:00 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
cocaine8 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:03 am

I think Emerald would do best in her own game introducing her! I haven't forgotten about her, she should be brought into the universe at some point!

Brittney is probably my second or third favorite character to write after Mrs. Megamounds and Mighty Mom so I think she's another character who deserves her own game (I have A LOT of ideas for her), but Vanessa Vanderbuilt is a great suggestion will definitely try to fit her in. (Also fun non MnF related fact, the artist Smudge who drew your profile picture is a friend of mine and I've actutually helped him with an idea for a comic featuring the character in your profile picture, Big Butt Sue lol)

she’s probably my favorite character or ranger jane, just wish she had more of real comics, i wish this site could be more like that, they would make millions, you’re gonna have to tell me which one, i can confidently say i’ve seen them all (;
Haha I helped with story suggestions on a 2017 “gym class” story, a 2019 “Christmas craft sale” story and a really recent “petting zoo” story that may or may not get a continuation. If you’re not subbed to his website I highly recommend doing it for at least a month or two, you get access to the entire archive plus he’s always looking for suggestions and story ideas, the guy puts out a ton of new content, like 5-10 finished comic pages a week, I honestly don’t know how he does it.

Also, if anyone was wondering about xxxfiles, the current script features Vanessa Vanderbuilt, Kelsey Charms, and Diamond Milf from super whore family. I took everyone’s suggestions into consideration but unfortunately couldn’t use them all because I didn’t want the game to be too complicated. There’s also an extended cameo from Officer Juggs, but I will warn everyone that sometimes things get changed or cut for certain reasons so we’ll see what the final product looks like. Should be a lot of fun!

i am subbed, which one are they exactly because i can’t recall the christmas for craft or petting zoo?? and i looked everywhere for them
BigK7o8

Mon May 02, 2022 11:47 am

cocaine8 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:00 am
BigK7o8 wrote:
cocaine8 wrote:

i am subbed, which one are they exactly because i can’t recall the christmas for craft or petting zoo?? and i looked everywhere for them
The craft sale was Christmas 2019 and is under the interracial section, the petting zoo was from earlier this year and should be under the milf section. If you’re subbed and you’ve never emailed with ideas I highly recommend it, he’s a pretty chill dude, always open to suggestions.
pathos2

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:33 pm

Any updates for this game?
BigK7o8

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:12 pm

Game's out! What does everyone think?!?!?!
Gaisano123

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:40 pm

Officer juggs nuff said 🥰
mugen64

Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:32 am

it was a 5 out of 5 for me

also phil needs to get a shoot at juggs eventually
madb45

Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:10 am

Hopefully more Lactation and some breast expansion will happen, but very nice game all together.
snowdeep69

Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:13 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:12 pm
Game's out! What does everyone think?!?!?!
Great game, any cross over games are the best
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:58 pm

Thank you guys for your feedback!