Ask me Anything Pt 2

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:01 am

starplatinum69 wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:25 am
Hi there officer juggs, I have a few questions i would like to ask you.
1. What made you want to be a police officer?
2. What do you do in you’re spare time?
And finally 3. Will we see me ore interaction with the fans ;) ?
1. I wanted to clean up my city and serve the people, no matter the personal cost. Growing up I was inspired by tales of the city and while it’s not everything I hoped it would be, it’s definitely home to me now. I honestly love it too, if only that mayor stopped making me do the stupidest of missions. I swear he just makes me do them just so he can see me get fucked over.

2. Don’t have much of it, in between work, gym and sleep I don’t have much free time. I do the occasional holiday here and there, enjoy some time out on some beach and release some stress the old fashioned way. If I do have some free time I do like to take a walk around the city, just to soak it all in and maybe run into something fun to do. There was the annual MnF Metropolis fair, that was a fun and wild time.

3. Sure. I’ll try to interact with you guys more on here, still busy with work. But, who knows? Maybe I will be able to go to a fan club one day and show my appreciation in person! ;)
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:06 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:04 am
What’re your thoughts on The Busty Bomber?
A real thorn in my side, her attacks on the city kept us in fear until that debacle at the train station, loved seeing her get what was coming her way. I thought she was down for good when we locked her up but then she got out on good behaviour, what crap. Anyways, now that she’s out she has been keeping her head low so I don’t mind, I only hear about her when she’s doing some new stunt to get “attention”. I mean she’s got a great body and latex does look good on her. I might have to get costume tips from her if I go undercover as a stripper again, which hopefully I don’t have to, but who knows?
Kaiju316

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:07 am

Hey Officer Juggs. Will you ever team up with Mrs.Claus soon and go on and adventure with her? We would love to see what kind of slutty antics the two best girls in MNF would do together. :twisted: :twisted:
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:12 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:07 am
Hey Officer Juggs. Will you ever team up with Mrs.Claus soon and go on and adventure with her? We would love to see what kind of slutty antics the two best girls in MNF would do together. :twisted: :twisted:
Oh I would love to, it’s all up to whether the stars align and we get to run into each other for the right adventure. God I hope so, you’re right the slutty antics would be mind shattering. I should start to work out, I need to be in my best shape if I want to take on that bodacious babe.
Boob_Milker

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:33 pm

So you are going to the gym busty cop it's a great way to keep fit body and health, but try to stick to my advice have some of the milfs' milk either yours or mrs.megamounds, we all know that she produces the best milk in MNF metropolis, this will help you maintain your body in a strong tone