Officer juggs normal games

yee123

Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:11 am

Am I the only one who wants a game where officer juggs get fucker by 1, normal, skinny guy. I feel like she's always getting fucked my multiple people, old people, or monsters or something. Am I the only one who doesn't like these games because of that?
Gaisano123

Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:24 am

Honestly dude same the last game was good but the whole mechanic bull dildo kinda turned me off I really would like it if Baka could have a go with juggs someday.
Lemon123

Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 am

I am a huge fan of gangbangs and all the weird stuff that has been happening to officer Juggs !

But if we do get a normal game with normal guy with her, it better be officer Phil Watson. I don't like Baka that much, and there aren't that many male characters in mnf universe (hopefully that changes overtime).
Officer Watson seems like a great match for her so hopefully they cross paths in the future.
ThatGuy

Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:21 am

yee123 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:11 am
Am I the only one who wants a game where officer juggs get fucker by 1, normal, skinny guy. I feel like she's always getting fucked my multiple people, old people, or monsters or something. Am I the only one who doesn't like these games because of that?
I mean, that stuff is what she was made for. The guy who made her said she would never be used in a normal situation like fucking a normal skinny guy. I get what you are saying, but I don't think something normal like that is something that will ever happen as Serega knows what this character was made for. Hell, the mechanical donkey in the second game was meant to be a real one, it had to be changed for it to work.
serega_mnf

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:20 pm

Baka is a weird enough motherfucker to have his time with our beloved Officer Juggs. Someday I will deliver you that crossover. I give you my word for it :twisted:
BakaIsBack

Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:15 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Baka is a weird enough motherfucker to have his time with our beloved Officer Juggs. Someday I will deliver you that crossover. I give you my word for it :twisted:
It better happen soon!
trannyscarlett89

Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 pm

A fantasy that’s always gotten me off is imagining her going to counseling after the “nightmare” episode and and unbeknownst to her, her therapist is actually Strawhat’s niece, and as she’s applies hypnotherapy to Juggs, Juggs realizes she needs that old fuckers cock and the life of embarrassment he can bring at his club and she brings in Strawhat to make Juggs his bitch and permanent dancing whore.

Then as she starts working there her first lap dance client is the mayor and now she’s in deep trouble, in more ways than one.
BakaIsBack

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:46 pm

trannyscarlett89 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 pm
A fantasy that’s always gotten me off is imagining her going to counseling after the “nightmare” episode and and unbeknownst to her, her therapist is actually Strawhat’s niece, and as she’s applies hypnotherapy to Juggs, Juggs realizes she needs that old fuckers cock and the life of embarrassment he can bring at his club and she brings in Strawhat to make Juggs his bitch and permanent dancing whore.

Then as she starts working there her first lap dance client is the mayor and now she’s in deep trouble, in more ways than one.
That’s a good story!!
mugen64

Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:13 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
if that's the case please have juggs wear her stripper outfit from Officer Juggs: Undercover Whoppers
ronlongschlong

Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:37 am

Personally, I'm fine with her being in weird situations. If anything, I get excited for whatever scenario they come up with when I see a Juggs game.