Ask me Anything Pt 2

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:31 am

Hey everyone, seems like you all enjoyed my last thread so I thought I would do another in anticipation for my upcoming game! I lost the password for my old account so I had to make a new one.

Anyways, ask me anything you like and go crazy! ;)
BakaIsBack

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:55 am

Are you going to do a game with Baka after your next alien game?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:18 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:55 am
Are you going to do a game with Baka after your next alien game?
Oh I don’t know, we both have such busy schedules. With my work load as police chief and his many jobs I’m not sure if we would be able to run into each other.

That said, I wouldn’t mind going on a little romp with him, I’ve heard many great things about him and I’ll have to see if they’re true.
tuff.01

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:19 pm

Have you thought about doing a collab with Nancy Boobitch? Y’all two are my favorites by far and I think it would be amazing to see y’all both in “action”! Cant wait to see you with those aliens again btw.
tuff.01

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:28 pm

You got any social media we can follow you on? I’d love to see more of you!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:04 am

tuff.01 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:19 pm
Have you thought about doing a collab with Nancy Boobitch? Y’all two are my favorites by far and I think it would be amazing to see y’all both in “action”! Cant wait to see you with those aliens again btw.
Not sure what you exactly mean by collab, but if you mean work together on a case I would be more than happy to. She has great journalistic spirit and I’m sure we would get up to some hijinks while investigating some of the shady things going around in the city. Hopefully we run into her sister too, they have a great rivalry and share many great and big traits.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:04 am

tuff.01 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:28 pm
You got any social media we can follow you on? I’d love to see more of you!
Thanks I love your enthusiasm! But sadly no, I don’t have time for social medias when I’m up to my tits in paperwork!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:15 am

I see that there was some questions I forgot to answer in the previous thread so I’ll answer them here!

Do you like young cock or old cock more?

Older cock has more experience and knows how to treat a lady. Young cock is more vigorous and aggressive. So it depends on what I’m in the mood for!

Do you plan on doing more public sex shows like that strip club a while back or you on that cruise?

Those were both done in the line of duty and for the sake of the law. I would gladly do it again if it meant serving justice! (Or if one day I just get fed up and wanted to become a millionaire showing off my body!)

who's your favorite female? and what's/who has the best dick you've ever fucked??

Favourite female is probably the elusive Mrs.Claus, I’ve only ever seen glimpses or blurry photos of her but I can make out some important details! I would love to meet up with her and see where it goes. :twisted:

Best dick is probably up for debate but it might be someone you haven’t seen yet, so I guess you’ll have to just wait and see who drives me crazy!
L4ever4life

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:04 am

What’re your thoughts on The Busty Bomber?
starplatinum69

Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:25 am

Hi there officer juggs, I have a few questions i would like to ask you.
1. What made you want to be a police officer?
2. What do you do in you’re spare time?
And finally 3. Will we see me ore interaction with the fans ;) ?