Votes Are On.

Serrated

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:05 pm

The rules, from the old site, need to be re-posted on the submission page for newcomers.

Now, I am flattered by the fact that so many people want to use my character, but at the same time it can be rather annoying that so many people have a blatant disregard for someone else's creation and just take her for their own personal use. It's like a neighbor coming over to your house and just taking your lawnmower to mow his lawn. And then when you ask him why he did that, he simply states, "Because I like yours better." That would be a rather infuriating and intrusive experience to most people. The reason I am so controlling over her use is, to be quite blunt, because I don't like some of the ideas that others would like to see her in. I don't care if some of you like my ideas or not, because I do this for myself. And if other people like my stories with her than great, if not, go look for something else that you like. It's a big internet, you have plenty of options. But if you are determined to make an idea on MNF games, then do what I did and make up your own character instead of taking someone else's.
darkball16

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am

Whoa Officer Juggs comes out of nowhere with so many votes. While I like the character for lets say "many" reasons.
The post is not valid, dont matter how many upvotes it gets. Wrong time for her guys.
May your heart be your guiding key
Apollo

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:23 am

i know im in minority right here and right now but i hope serega will make officer juggs next game he is my fav. no offense to anybody.we all have our own taste. ;)
Serrated

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:44 am
Reason 1: He used an original character without the owner’s permission.
The only reason this idea has gotten as many votes as it has, is because it’s titled Officer Juggs Jungle Mission. He hasn’t asked Serrated’s permission to use her, and even if he did, Serrated wouldn’t have given it.
By the way guys, Kelumir is also my lawyer. I have him on retainer. :lol:
loneshysoul

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 pm

*tap tap* can I post? *falls over*
Pravus06

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 am

I entered Cave of Secrets and it looks like it's had no chance for a while now... what did you all think of it?
Kelumir

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Finally!

Sorry darkball16, I don't know why they chose SWF3 over April O'neil's Big Story, it was a close race and your idea was a worthy opponent, but I have been waiting for this for so long.
Pravus06 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 am
I entered Cave of Secrets and it looks like it's had no chance for a while now... what did you all think of it?
Hey Prav, I'm not sure why Cave of Secrets didn't do well, because if I recall correctly it did quite well when you submitted it before. Maybe it was just that people liked the others ideas more this round. I can't really think of anything wrong with it, all in all it seems like a nice solid idea. The only thing I can think of is to perhaps add in a pic of the Evil Sorceress as she looks in the previous game.

Also, and this is just me, but I personally don't really like the look of the troll. Though that's just my personal opinion, if you're happy with him, then you don't need to change anything.
beinghaseo

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:29 am

Congrats Kel! It's been awhile but looks like it worked out in the end!
Pravus06

Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am

Kelumir wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey Prav, I'm not sure why Cave of Secrets didn't do well, because if I recall correctly it did quite well when you submitted it before. Maybe it was just that people liked the others ideas more this round. I can't really think of anything wrong with it, all in all it seems like a nice solid idea. The only thing I can think of is to perhaps add in a pic of the Evil Sorceress as she looks in the previous game.

Also, and this is just me, but I personally don't really like the look of the troll. Though that's just my personal opinion, if you're happy with him, then you don't need to change anything.
Thank you very much for the feed back!

The previous game deviated a bit from my instructions, I would like to push it more towards where I meant for her to look...

I love that troll, but if I will win a vote, I have to be a bit of a crowd-pleaser... Got any recommendations? I resubmitted with one possible new troll, but I am very open to suggestions.
Sexy Mizuki

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 pm

I hope there’s gonna be suggestions for a Diva mizuki game! This time a long one, Mizuki tour was too short :(