Harper's Christmas Mission 2 (For Kosmos)

Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:48 am

Years after the heroic save of Santa Claus by Harper from the Ice Witch, Christmas resumed as planned and every time she looked at the clock, Sandi missed her dream boyfriend. Harper however, essentially lived in a life of luxury after being paid a lump sum of cash that practically paid his way of life, and often had the opportunity for fun by “disciplining and educating” the Ice Witch, who was still in his custody. Harper was continuing his work and doing his best to help the Claus family and Christmas, until one days he gets a call from Mrs.Claus herself:

Mrs.Claus: Harper? You there sweetheart? We need your help!

Harper: Huh? Mrs.C? I haven't heard from you in a while, are you okay?

Mrs.Claus: No! Sandi, Santa and I are trapped in the workshop. Krampus…...he has somehow returned and has come for revenge. You have to save us and Christmas once again!

Harper: I'll be right there Mrs.C! I might be delayed a little, but hang in there! i'll never let Christmas be destroyed!

*An hour traveling later*

Harper: Ok. So I made it. Where the heck is Krampus at?

Krampus: Here……..

Harper: i'm here to sto…….oh my god your huge…….

Krampus: So that fat fuck sent you to stop me? Pathetic. You will be a stain on my heel….

Krampus design: https://www.google.com/search?q=db+supe ... jhSgPyDTaM

Minigame: Rock, Paper, Sisscors like game where Harper has to use a candy cane like sword to fight Krampus and stop him

*Krampus gets beaten by Harper and dies*

Krampus: Noooo!!!!!

Harper: Jesus he was tough but I stopped him finally.

Sandi: Harper! You did it! You saved Christmas!

Santa: Well done, my boy! The children of the world can see christmas once more due to your heroic actions.

Harper: Why was that monster after you guys, anyways?

Santa: Well, Krampus and I have battled for centuries. Our rivalry lead to many defeats of the monster you faced which lead to him finally snapping and kidnapping all of us.

Harper: Wow…..

Santa: Yes, due to the belief of all children being naughty, he decided to kill me to see out his plan. Thank god he didn't.

Mrs.Claus: Yeah, the children need to see the jolly old man every holiday. Christmas would never be the same without someone like Nicholas giving Christmas spirit to the world…..

Sandi: And thanks to you, Harper, the Claus family is safe and the world won’t have to worry about that monster Krampus again! We all owe you a tremendous debt!

Mrs. Claus: *thinking to herself* A debt, huh? I can think of more ways than one to “repay” this debt. And chances are that Sandi will be interested too.

Santa: By the way, I have to leave. It's almost 7pm and I have to get on my sleigh to start delivering the presents.

Harper: Bye Santa, stay safe!

(Santa leaves)

Sandi: Anyways, Harper. Stay over tonight, I missed you so much and we need to catch up.

Harper: Maybe…..

Mrs.Claus: Well, we do gotta reward you for saving us. And there’s a special type of present that Sandi and I give you.

Sandi: *picking up on what her mother is implying* Yeah! Stick around for our gift, Harper! I can promise you’ll have a verrry Merry Christmas!

Harper: Well shit, guess i'll stay.

Sex Scene 1: Mrs.Claus and Sandi titfucks Harper as he stands and places hands on both their heads to “encourage” them.

Sex Scene 2: Sandi rides Harper in a standing cowgirl position while Mrs. Claus makes out with her

Sex Scene 3: Mrs. Claus gets fucked doggy style in both the pussy and then the ass by Harper while she eats out Sandi’s pussy

Harper: Damn that was fun girls. I might need a place to stay until tomorrow morning.

Sandi: You can stay with me in my room! Our fun is just getting started!

Mrs.Claus: not without me he isn't. I still need a few rounds before your father comes home. And Harper, to show our thanks for the life debt we owe you, consider yourself welcome here anytime you want, particularly for any “fun”. Sandi and I are happy to have you anytime you want! You can even bring that Ice Witch in the future if you let us know beforehand!

Harper: Well guess I won't be sleeping tonight, but it will no doubt be a verry Merry Christmas!
Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:51 am

i posted this game idea in the "Christmas Ideas" forum as well, if you guys didn't already see.
This should definitely be the "year of Mrs. Claus", regardless of whether Serega makes a game with her this year or not.
We haven't had a game with Mrs. Claus in almost 2 years, and unlike almost all other popular MnF characters who can be used at virtually any time of the year, Mrs. Claus is largely reserved for the Christmas season.
With that said, i'm hoping all the game-makers can each make great games featuring our favorite Christmas MILF this year!

Besides, Kosmos likely doesn't have time to have another case of game-idea submissions and voting if he wants to make another game in time for Christmas. So this is our best bet.
Last edited by Anonymous Master on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaiju316

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:55 am

I really like the idea of this game. Sandi coming back and with Mrs.Claus is always a treat if this wants to be made. That and seeing Harper again is pretty cool too.
Marabunta

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:36 am

I support the idea. I like the idea of ​​Sandi coming back together with Harper and Ms Claus
DarkNecros16

Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:45 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:48 am
Years after the heroic save of Santa Claus by Harper from the Ice Witch, Christmas resumed as planned and every time she looked at the clock, Sandi missed her dream boyfriend. Harper however, essentially lived in a life of luxury after being paid a lump sum of cash that practically paid his way of life, and often had the opportunity for fun by “disciplining and educating” the Ice Witch, who was still in his custody. Harper was continuing his work and doing his best to help the Claus family and Christmas, until one days he gets a call from Mrs.Claus herself:

Mrs.Claus: Harper? You there sweetheart? We need your help!

Harper: Huh? Mrs.C? I haven't heard from you in a while, are you okay?

Mrs.Claus: No! Sandi, Santa and I are trapped in the workshop. Krampus…...he has somehow returned and has come for revenge. You have to save us and Christmas once again!

Harper: I'll be right there Mrs.C! I might be delayed a little, but hang in there! i'll never let Christmas be destroyed!

*An hour traveling later*

Harper: Ok. So I made it. Where the heck is Krampus at?

Krampus: Here……..

Harper: i'm here to sto…….oh my god your huge…….

Krampus: So that fat fuck sent you to stop me? Pathetic. You will be a stain on my heel….

Krampus design: https://www.google.com/search?q=db+supe ... jhSgPyDTaM

Minigame: Rock, Paper, Sisscors like game where Harper has to use a candy cane like sword to fight Krampus and stop him

*Krampus gets beaten by Harper and dies*

Krampus: Noooo!!!!!

Harper: Jesus he was tough but I stopped him finally.

Sandi: Harper! You did it! You saved Christmas!

Santa: Well done, my boy! The children of the world can see christmas once more due to your heroic actions.

Harper: Why was that monster after you guys, anyways?

Santa: Well, Krampus and I have battled for centuries. Our rivalry lead to many defeats of the monster you faced which lead to him finally snapping and kidnapping all of us.

Harper: Wow…..

Santa: Yes, due to the belief of all children being naughty, he decided to kill me to see out his plan. Thank god he didn't.

Mrs.Claus: Yeah, the children need to see the jolly old man every holiday. Christmas would never be the same without someone like Nicholas giving Christmas spirit to the world…..

Sandi: And thanks to you, Harper, the Claus family is safe and the world won’t have to worry about that monster Krampus again! We all owe you a tremendous debt!

Mrs. Claus: *thinking to herself* A debt, huh? I can think of more ways than one to “repay” this debt. And chances are that Sandi will be interested too.

Santa: By the way, I have to leave. It's almost 7pm and I have to get on my sleigh to start delivering the presents.

Harper: Bye Santa, stay safe!

(Santa leaves)

Sandi: Anyways, Harper. Stay over tonight, I missed you so much and we need to catch up.

Harper: Maybe…..

Mrs.Claus: Well, we do gotta reward you for saving us. And there’s a special type of present that Sandi and I give you.

Sandi: *picking up on what her mother is implying* Yeah! Stick around for our gift, Harper! I can promise you’ll have a verrry Merry Christmas!

Harper: Well shit, guess i'll stay.

Sex Scene 1: Mrs.Claus and Sandi titfucks Harper as he stands and places hands on both their heads to “encourage” them.

Sex Scene 2: Sandi rides Harper in a standing cowgirl position while Mrs. Claus makes out with her

Sex Scene 3: Mrs. Claus gets fucked doggy style in both the pussy and then the ass by Harper while she eats out Sandi’s pussy

Harper: Damn that was fun girls. I might need a place to stay until tomorrow morning.

Sandi: You can stay with me in my room! Our fun is just getting started!

Mrs.Claus: not without me he isn't. I still need a few rounds before your father comes home. And Harper, to show our thanks for the life debt we owe you, consider yourself welcome here anytime you want, particularly for any “fun”. Sandi and I are happy to have you anytime you want! You can even bring that Ice Witch in the future if you let us know beforehand!

Harper: Well guess I won't be sleeping tonight, but it will no doubt be a verry Merry Christmas!
Sounds good to have Sandi back, I just wished we could see more of that Ice Witches from the first games, they were beautiful

Altought, I think you need to add links to show an example of how the sex scenes would look like
Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:19 am

trust me, i wanted to include the Ice Witch as well, maybe even as a "probationary partner" to Harper, but i didn't want to pack TOO much into this game (since 3-4 sex scenes is the limit per game, but given that there's a mini-game, i didn't wanna push it or force Kosmos into splitting it by having 4 sex scenes instead of 3), especially if it came at the expense of quality.
Besides, IMO, this game not only features the return of Mrs. Claus after almost 2 years (even if Vadim is currently also making a game with her), but engages in a kinky mother-daughter threesome, which is the prime theme of this game.
Mrs. Claus might normally be a "Serega character" (since he traditionally made games with her in the past), but Sandi is a "Kosmos character" whose debut game also featured a cameo of Mrs. Claus. So Kosmos is best suited for this game-idea.

If this game allowed at least 5 sex scenes WITHOUT splitting it up, and if there was a guarantee Kosmos could finish by Christmas, i would've included the Ice Witch.

As for the sex positions, they're not that hard to imagine, considering Kosmos has done similar positions in the past.
Marabunta

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Anonymous Master wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:19 am
trust me, i wanted to include the Ice Witch as well, maybe even as a "probationary partner" to Harper, but i didn't want to pack TOO much into this game (since 3-4 sex scenes is the limit per game, but given that there's a mini-game, i didn't wanna push it or force Kosmos into splitting it by having 4 sex scenes instead of 3), especially if it came at the expense of quality.
Besides, IMO, this game not only features the return of Mrs. Claus after almost 2 years (even if Vadim is currently also making a game with her), but engages in a kinky mother-daughter threesome, which is the prime theme of this game.
Mrs. Claus might normally be a "Serega character" (since he traditionally made games with her in the past), but Sandi is a "Kosmos character" whose debut game also featured a cameo of Mrs. Claus. So Kosmos is best suited for this game-idea.

If this game allowed at least 5 sex scenes WITHOUT splitting it up, and if there was a guarantee Kosmos could finish by Christmas, i would've included the Ice Witch.

As for the sex positions, they're not that hard to imagine, considering Kosmos has done similar positions in the past.
It would have been great for the ice witches to return, but the script is very good only with Mrs Claus and Sandi. Maybe the witches could show up another year
Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:54 pm

maybe if Kosmos is able to finish this game a week or 10 days before Christmas, i can make a New Year's version of the game featuring Ice Witch alongside Mrs. Claus.

But that's a big if, in regards to whether Kosmos is even willing to do said idea in the first place. For all i know, he might attempt another Nintendolls game (even though he recently did a game with them for Halloween, despite initially being primarily used for Christmas-themed games).
I love the Nintendolls, don't get me wrong, but there are so many hot characters that Kosmos has made games for, and quite frankly deserve more than just 1 or 2 games.
That's why i NEED as many people to lend support to this game idea ASAP, in the hopes that Kosmos is willing to make said game idea in time for Christmas.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:53 pm

I believe he will check every idea on the forum and pick up the one that fits his style best.
Anonymous Master

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:53 pm
I believe he will check every idea on the forum and pick up the one that fits his style best.
well, right now it's the only Christmas idea being suggested, well besides the Big Top Bangaroo 5 idea that apparently might get a bit of "christmas editing". Besides, this gives Kosmos a chance to follow up on a game and characters he hasn't used in years. Plus, like i said, we need more games featuring Mrs. Claus, but unlike most other MNF characters, her usage is largely confined to the "Christmas Season" (everything after Thanksgiving to the end of New Year's essentially), and Kosmos might be on a bit of a clock given the limited time between the finish of his Thanksgiving game and Christmas. he only has like 3 weeks left if he intends to make a Christmas game this year, maybe 4 if he's willing to make one a few days late but ultimately before New Year's.