New officer juggs game in prod.

treecko23

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:06 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:48 am
Dont worry folks, no vanilla stuff with her, she's not a romantic kind :)
maybe a tiny tease of the new episode :3 ?
Boob_Milker

Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:26 pm

Mr.Serega we want to see her producing a lot of milk
BakaIsBack

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:54 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Hopefully she’ll get into a scene with Baka some day
Anonymous Master

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:24 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
i'm not saying there needs to be any sort of vanilla, admittedly that might get a little boring in her case. Just...try to avoid the more "controversial or excessive stuff" like monster or tentacle sex or robot mechs. I understand that everyone has different fetishes and interests, but that also means not everyone is into said fetishes. And the fact that said things are against the rules and can result in said game being removed, means it's even LESS worth it even if a lot of people pester for it or try to exploit a "loophole" of sorts to attain.
Not much point in looking forward to an amazing game with an amazing busty babe if it ends up being removed or having to be censored due to exploiting "questionable themes".

Nonetheless, i am very much looking to the next Juggs game. Hopefully it even involves other busty babes from the MnF universe as well, even if it still primarily stars Juggs.
Like, maybe where Juggs ends up working with Cassie Cannons to investigate corruption in either the MnF police or at city hall, and in discovery of said corruption, they end up being forced into sexual hijinks?
Or maybe where Juggs works with Gloria Gazongas (the busty lawyer girl) who are working together to bring down a crime lord, but end up caught and forced into performing sexual acts with for said crime lord and their gang?
Or maybe where Juggs investigates Boomtown wrestling for potential embezzlement and ends up in sexual debauchery involving Wendy Watermelons?
Or Juggs investigating questionable directors and movie producers alongslide Diva Mizuki?
Or maybe just an unconventional superhero/villain battle involving Juggs, Mighty Mom, and Busty Bomber due to the actions of Kid Pervert?
Just listing all the potential options that you can exploit with Juggs and NOT resort to things like monster/tentacle sex or robot mechs or costumes, and all the while exploiting the "not vanilla" theme.

I know this might be a bit much to ask, but do you think you'll be able to make one more game this year after this? I know some people are hoping to see another Xmas Payrise game, or at least a game featuring Mrs. Claus, and it would be cool to see her and another busty babe, like Cassie Cannons or Juggs, being involved.
Lemon123

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:24 pm
serega_mnf wrote:
i'm not saying there needs to be any sort of vanilla, admittedly that might get a little boring in her case. Just...try to avoid the more "controversial or excessive stuff" like monster or tentacle sex or robot mechs. I understand that everyone has different fetishes and interests, but that also means not everyone is into said fetishes. And the fact that said things are against the rules and can result in said game being removed, means it's even LESS worth it even if a lot of people pester for it or try to exploit a "loophole" of sorts to attain.
Not much point in looking forward to an amazing game with an amazing busty babe if it ends up being removed or having to be censored due to exploiting "questionable themes".

Nonetheless, i am very much looking to the next Juggs game. Hopefully it even involves other busty babes from the MnF universe as well, even if it still primarily stars Juggs.
Like, maybe where Juggs ends up working with Cassie Cannons to investigate corruption in either the MnF police or at city hall, and in discovery of said corruption, they end up being forced into sexual hijinks?
Or maybe where Juggs works with Gloria Gazongas (the busty lawyer girl) who are working together to bring down a crime lord, but end up caught and forced into performing sexual acts with for said crime lord and their gang?
Or maybe where Juggs investigates Boomtown wrestling for potential embezzlement and ends up in sexual debauchery involving Wendy Watermelons?
Or Juggs investigating questionable directors and movie producers alongslide Diva Mizuki?
Or maybe just an unconventional superhero/villain battle involving Juggs, Mighty Mom, and Busty Bomber due to the actions of Kid Pervert?
Just listing all the potential options that you can exploit with Juggs and NOT resort to things like monster/tentacle sex or robot mechs or costumes, and all the while exploiting the "not vanilla" theme.

I know this might be a bit much to ask, but do you think you'll be able to make one more game this year after this? I know some people are hoping to see another Xmas Payrise game, or at least a game featuring Mrs. Claus, and it would be cool to see her and another busty babe, like Cassie Cannons or Juggs, being involved.

I like the idea of guest appearance of girls in the game. That being said, I also like standalone Officer Juggs games, she is an interesting character on her own.
But the idea of team up in future games is very appealing, not just in Officer Juggs story but in different games aswell.
Of the possible scenarios I don't like the one with Cassie, just because they already were in a game together. Also Cassie has a potential crossover with Tilda, as teased at the end of the last game, which I am really loking forward to.

I really like that the artists are now using characters from games created by another artist.
That brings so much possibilities. Not only it features some underused characters more often, but it is really cool to see a different art style of a known MNF character (like Gloria lately,Tilda in the future etc).
ThatGuy

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:36 am

Lemon123 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 am
I like the idea of guest appearance of girls in the game. That being said, I also like standalone Officer Juggs games, she is an interesting character on her own.
But the idea of team up in future games is very appealing, not just in Officer Juggs story but in different games aswell.
Of the possible scenarios I don't like the one with Cassie, just because they already were in a game together. Also Cassie has a potential crossover with Tilda, as teased at the end of the last game, which I am really loking forward to.

I really like that the artists are now using characters from games created by another artist.
That brings so much possibilities. Not only it features some underused characters more often, but it is really cool to see a different art style of a known MNF character (like Gloria lately,Tilda in the future etc).
I do love the idea of a crossover with Officer Juggs, but context is what is going to matter with it, like if its a situation that she is forced into and only enjoying it half way into it. But that said, I dont think the idea of another artist on here making a game she would get fucked in is going to happen, I feel like if she is going to be in another artists game, its going to be like the MNF Metropolis XXX Files where she is in it, but still in the same art style as Serega, as once again, the guy who made her put down a lot of restrictions when it comes to this character, one of them being I believe he only wants Serega to make games where she is getting fucked. The reasons being from what I was told is that he felt Serega's art style fit the character best, and he trusts him to do right by the character. So yeah, I don't think we will ever see her in the art style of either Kosmos or Vadim, or at the very least she won't get fucked in games made by them.
Gaisano123

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:09 am

Sneak peek? This game is being made at a rapid pace so far.
WarriorsDawn

Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:09 pm

I really hope that Juggs gives a dude a rimjob in this.
Gaisano123

Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:59 pm

We’re almost there boys
L4ever4life

Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:17 am

WarriorsDawn wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:09 pm
I really hope that Juggs gives a dude a rimjob in this.
As long as it’s weird and perverted, as long as it’s Juggs, I’m all for it.