Cassie cannons new game

Anonymous Master

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:58 pm
Most of MNF characters coexist in the same MNF universe, I think its pretty essential to have crossovers from time to time. It helps to establish this universe as a whole, not just separate short stories.
that honestly does sound appealing, just making sure since i thought you guys didn't "infringe" on your respective characters out of respect for one another and wanting to "do the characters justice" in terms of depiction, character, and sense of continuity that they had going for the character. Hence why you guys didn't use each other's characters in your respective games outside of occasional cameo's or minor references.
L4ever4life

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:03 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:58 pm
Most of MNF characters coexist in the same MNF universe, I think its pretty essential to have crossovers from time to time. It helps to establish this universe as a whole, not just separate short stories.
So is a Tilda game by you in the works or will that be saved for some future date? Can you tell us what games you might be working on next?
DixonButtz

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:39 am

Serega GREAT WORK on this new CC release and the whole series in general. Awesome triple-blow scene. the more big hard cocks for Cassie to handle, the better :D

I also agree with you that a titfuck scene is always necessary in a CC game, she's got one of the best racks of all MNF games.

Of all the mini-games in the series that either strip or grope Cassie leading up to the sex scenes, my favorite still has to be the back-alley body groping from CC 2. Would LOVE to see another groping mini-game in a future CC release, she does like having her incredible titties and big fat ass squeezed