Nutbusters!

JINXED

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 am

moonroamer5 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:27 am
I found the game to be good, although there could have been dialogue during the sex scenes and after, also the animations could use some work.
Yea like something like his cum taste like pineapples and his taste like cherry lol something but this game was shirt and simple theres nothing wrong with that
DerLurker

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:59 am

Kelumir, you can write it in any way you want, I will always find a way to fit it into my own world. That's the blessing and curse of imagination, it's limitless and allmighty^^

The Logic is short, that prior to Part 1 Justin's Mother and Sisters interrupted the plans of his divorced father which included mining that purple stone appearing in Part 2 where theycame in contact with it resulting in the.. easygoing actions in the first game which changed lucky hormone driven Justin as he saw what was possible. And so he agreed to his fathers offer to get him back as much as possible of that purple stone and of course using it freely on his family in exchange for position as Superhero-Commander in his new world with lots of willing superhero girls under him.
junky

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:46 am

Sorry Kosmos but this game was really bad.... the character design was too simple and girl's face was ugly as fuck. And don't forget about stupid tits bouncing in the 1st sex scene (btw Vadim made the same crap in his last game in the last sex scene) :shock:
And one more thing, try making new POV's and sex scenes instead of making the same shit all the time :!: