Adjustment to the overall rules and the requirements by the Admins

Anonymous Master

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:24 pm

To Vadim and Kosmos and to any other MnF Admins:

Can you guys make it official by making an adjustment to the rules or whatever for Game Idea Submissions (whether the official ones and/or the ideas posted here in the forums)?
You guys have literally said that you can't use non-human characters (like Vampires or Demons or Zombies) anymore and that you can't use tentacles or incest or whatever, but it still feels like people will still suggest those things for game ideas.
I'm asking in particular since Kosmos is once again accepting game submission, with some partial favoritism shown towards Tilda and Boobelma being indicated for "idea theme", with both often having affinities for monsters or demons.

i understand and respect that everyone has their fetishes that they're into, even if others may not be into them, but the fact of the matter is that the game-makers can't use monsters/beasts/animals or tentacles and almost all non-human characters unless they're virtually identical to humans with no serious catches, partially because most aren't necessarily into it but MOSTLY because the rules of CCBill literally doesn't allow them.
I'm not trying to be a killjoy or sound like a serious stickler for the rules, but at the same time, i don't think anyone really wants to see actually good or entertaining games be taken down just because some people insist on pursuing said questionable stuff due to their personal fetishes or their desire to exploit "loopholes" (like trying to use robot-animals to get past the no-beastiality rule or cutting off the appearances of non-human characters to avoid the restrictions on monsters), especially since there's always a chance the people at CCBill might look a little deeper and discover these "loopholes".
Nobody wants the Admins to get in trouble or whatever, or to see the games taken down (like how the first few Tilda games were taken down due to the rules against demons), so it's better to make it official.
The fact is, non-human characters like demons or centaurs or vampires or werewolves can't be used anymore, at least not for actual sex, no matter how much some people might be frustrated by said restrictions.
It's not even that big of a "loss", at least in my opinion, but it feels like if MNF games keeps pushing in these areas even with the apparent usage of these "loopholes", eventually the site's luck will run out.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:45 pm

Well, we have like short rules for idea collector:

Characters 18+:
Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.

3-4 sex scenes:
Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The ideas with more sex scenes will be cut or just ignored.

English dialogs:
You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.

General advice:
Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.
Winners should not post any new ideas within 3 months time period.
You can submit only one idea at a time, but at any time you can overwrite your existing idea by submitting the new one.

These themes are forbidden:
Bestiality: Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all forms are forbidden. Furry (animal-like human with animal-like human) is ok.

Rape: Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.

Real incest: Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.
Anonymous Master

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:26 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:

Characters 18+:
Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.

3-4 sex scenes:
Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The ideas with more sex scenes will be cut or just ignored.

English dialogs:
You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.

General advice:
Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.
You can submit only one idea at a time, but at any time you can overwrite your existing idea by submitting the new one.

Bestiality: Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all forms are forbidden. Furry (animal-like human with animal-like human) is ok.

Rape: Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.

Real incest: Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.
i'm aware of the existing rule, but people still seem intent on trying to somehow "bypass" the rule on beastiality/monsters with like robot animals or cutting off the appearances when non-humans are used. Or to use tentacles or whatever.
Doesn't stop people from trying.
The fact of the matter is, non-human characters like vampires or werewolves or demons can't be used anymore.
Nor can beasts like the Bumble.
And it would be nice to be able to enjoy a game without possibly worrying about it being taken down due to some people wondering how they find an alternate way to exploit the "non-human angle" via loopholes.
I know some people get off on that, but ultimately we can't use non-human characters in games anymore, and it'll prevent games from being taken down if people can just accept that.
it's perfectly capable of making good games with humanoid characters, and it's a pain having good games being taken down (even if only temporarily in some cases) simply because they have non-human characters, so why not just exclude the metaphorical "middle man" and not use "non-human characters" like Centaurs or Demons for sex in the first place?
Saves a lot of unnecessary hassle.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Anonymous Master wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:

Characters 18+:

3-4 sex scenes:

English dialogs:

General advice:

i'm aware of the existing rule, but people still seem intent on trying to somehow "bypass" the rule on beastiality/monsters with like robot animals or cutting off the appearances when non-humans are used. Or to use tentacles or whatever.
The fact of the matter is, non-human characters like vampires or werewolves or demons can't be used anymore.
And it would be nice to be able to enjoy a game without possibly worrying about it being taken down due to some people wondering how they find an alternate way to exploit the "non-human angle" via loopholes.
I know some people get off on that, but ultimately we can't use non-human characters in games anymore, and it'll prevent games from being taken down if people can just accept that.
it's perfectly capable of making good games with humanoid characters, and it's a pain having good games being taken down (even if only temporarily in some cases) simply because they have non-human characters, so why not just exclude the metaphorical "middle man" and not use "non-human characters" like Centaurs or Demons for sex in the first place?
I understand your point of view. Indeed we do our best to avoid non-human characters at all.
Anonymous Master

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:41 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:08 pm
Anonymous Master wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:

Characters 18+:

3-4 sex scenes:

English dialogs:

General advice:

I understand your point of view. Indeed we do our best to avoid non-human characters at all.
Just looked at the latest round of game submissions for Kosmos. This is kinda what i was talking about, Vadim. Despite declaring multiple times you can't use non-human characters, people still suggested it anyways.
And not only that, now they suggesting characters used by other game-makers (like Juggs and Megamounds), despite the fact that certain characters "belong" to certain game-makers.
How is Kosmos gonna work with this, if one of the ideas with either forbidden themes or characters that don't belong to him ends up winning?
Papavex12

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:37 am

Calm down, jeez. I rarely post but follow the forums decently to keep up with the work and a significant portion of your posts are just negging on this topic. I understand you dislike this stuff. Chill out the creators are on-top of it will make sure the games fit the rules and have been doing excellent job with this over the years as things have shifted and they've needed to adapt.
L4ever4life

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:25 pm

Papavex12 wrote:
Calm down, jeez. I rarely post but follow the forums decently to keep up with the work and a significant portion of your posts are just negging on this topic. I understand you dislike this stuff. Chill out the creators are on-top of it will make sure the games fit the rules and have been doing excellent job with this over the years as things have shifted and they've needed to adapt.
Yeah but usually there is more adherence to rules than this particular contest which is off the rails in my opinion lol. Top 2 games involve non kosmos characters and the third one seemed largely okay but I only gave it a quick read.
Anonymous Master

Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:58 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Papavex12 wrote:
Yeah but usually there is more adherence to rules than this particular contest which is off the rails in my opinion lol. Top 2 games involve non kosmos characters and the third one seemed largely okay but I only gave it a quick read.
EXACTLY! i understand that everyone is eager for new games and love certain characters, but like it or not, there are certain rules that MnF has to abide by now, regardless of how people feel about it, meaning no non-human characters for sex (whether male or female) unless they're virtually identical to humans like elves or deities, no tentacles, no incest or necrophilia, etc.
And for the most part, the game-makers can't use characters that are "owned" by other game-makers, either out of common curtesy or because they may feel like they can't do them proper justice compared to previous games or maybe a potential "permission issue", unless it's for like a Cameo purpose.
That's why Kosmos hasn't used Mrs. Claus despite appearing in 2 games he made (since Serega is largely in charge of games involving her), and likely why Vadim doesn't use Juggs in his MnF Metropolis games (since she also belongs to Serega or at least he's largely in charge of games involving her).
Only exceptions are all-around popular characters that don't really belong to anyone, like Diva Mizuki or some of the Nintendolls like Xelda or Tsunade.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:59 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:58 am
L4ever4life wrote:
Papavex12 wrote:
EXACTLY! i understand that everyone is eager for new games and love certain characters, but like it or not, there are certain rules that MnF has to abide by now, regardless of how people feel about it, meaning no non-human characters for sex (whether male or female) unless they're virtually identical to humans like elves or deities, no tentacles, no incest or necrophilia, etc.
And for the most part, the game-makers can't use characters that are "owned" by other game-makers, either out of common curtesy or because they may feel like they can't do them proper justice compared to previous games or maybe a potential "permission issue", unless it's for like a Cameo purpose.
That's why Kosmos hasn't used Mrs. Claus despite appearing in 2 games he made (since Serega is largely in charge of games involving her), and likely why Vadim doesn't use Juggs in his MnF Metropolis games (since she also belongs to Serega or at least he's largely in charge of games involving her).
Only exceptions are all-around popular characters that don't really belong to anyone, like Diva Mizuki or some of the Nintendolls like Xelda or Tsunade.
Yeap, it works that way.