Elica Honkers : The lost Woods Quest (updated)

Kelumir

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:30 am

JINXED wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:45 am
Oh yea well you got my vote buddy and let the best man win
Indeed. :)

Also, don't forget to actually submit the new version. :lol:
JINXED

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 am

Lol i fixed that this morning
Kelumir

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:09 am

JINXED wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 am
Lol i fixed that this morning
The whole script? Because it looks like you just posted the new links for Elica.
JINXED

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 am

Yea between the links and the dialog for the sex secens and fixing the mini game mistake where it said bandit instead orc
Kelumir

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

JINXED wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 am
Yea between the links and the dialog for the sex secens and fixing the mini game mistake where it said bandit instead orc
Why just that stuff? :?

I'm gonna be honest JINXED, I feel a little annoyed and upset that you didn't use the version I sent you after the time and effort I put in to helping you. There's more that I put in there then just those 3 things. :(
JINXED

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm

What do you mean ? I've used everything that you fixed and gave me I didnt leave anything out it just in the past you told some problems about my script and i used what you gave me after you fixed it i was just including some of the few things i had to fix that you mentioned to show you i was doing what you said unless i forgot a part then im sorry i didnt mean to offend😣
Kelumir

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:31 pm

JINXED wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm
What do you mean ? I've used everything that you fixed and gave me I didnt leave anything out it just in the past you told some problems about my script and i used what you gave me after you fixed it i was just including some of the few things i had to fix that you mentioned to show you i was doing what you said unless i forgot a part then im sorry i didnt mean to offend😣
It's not just those few things I mentioned. I went through the whole script and I found a number of grammar and spelling issues throughout it. For example, there are 2 in the first sentence alone.
Elica is a elf who works as a maid in the Wild Boar Traven.
When it should be:
Elica is an elf who works as a maid in the Wild Boar Tavern (the "r" needs to be after the "e", not before the "a").

There are little fixes like that throughout the whole script, not just the big ones I mentioned specifically.
JINXED

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Ok i understand thank you i didnt mean to offend or you upset in anyway
JINXED

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:03 am

OK so looks like i'm not gonna win this time but that's no problem i'm not gonna give it up but i'm kind upset on what I'm doing wrong ? Is it the character design or the story plot, maybe the sex scenes aren't erotic enough ? do i need to add some fetish ? Or maybe its the something else i'm not seeing i don't know but 'm not gonna give up on this story cause i know this story can be a classic story right next to officer juggs and more . i know i'm new to this writing a script stuff just need time and patience to get a winning story bit i gotta have some sort incite on what people like here cause to my oppion i realy hate the whole machine sex thing seem bland to me
Jimjim3DX

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:33 am

JINXED wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:03 am
OK so looks like i'm not gonna win this time but that's no problem i'm not gonna give it up but i'm kind upset on what I'm doing wrong ? Is it the character design or the story plot, maybe the sex scenes aren't erotic enough ? do i need to add some fetish ? Or maybe its the something else i'm not seeing i don't know but 'm not gonna give up on this story cause i know this story can be a classic story right next to officer juggs and more . i know i'm new to this writing a script stuff just need time and patience to get a winning story bit i gotta have some sort incite on what people like here cause to my oppion i realy hate the whole machine sex thing seem bland to me
Lol I'd start by at least waiting a few more days. Voting hasn't even been open for 24 hours yet and maximum of 11 (at the time of writing) people have voted and we know from the last vote that there are at least 95ish members. Remember how I was as high as 4th or 5th place at the start of the last vote before dropping down to 10th at the end. So anything can happen at this point.

As for "The Probe", it appears to perhaps feature some alien stuff with human characters so it might not even be allowed, we'll see.

And finally, you have to remember that you're going up against sequels to popular past titles such as Boom Town, Super Whore Family, and Gloria Gazongas. Those ideas will have a natural advantage because people who don't bother to read the ideas will vote for them simply on name recognition alone based on how much they liked the previous title. For example, Anything with "Officer Juggs" in the title is basically guaranteed to win :P

So take your own advice and have some patience. You're chance will most likley come eventually.