OFFICER JUGGS BAD MOON RISING 2

Anonymous Master

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:24 pm
Hi guys,
I just wanna tell you that Bad Moon Rising never meant to have a continuation in a first place. But when the game being released a lot of you have been pleased with its intense bizzare action. The only complaint was about that the game ends with a cliff hanger. And I decided to provide you with an additional portion of sexscenes between OJ and werelion guy. The part 2 is a straight continuation of the first one and mostly concentrated on sex scenes. And as always, It won't be an easy vanilla journey for our beloved busty cop :)
i know what you mean. I'm always up for more Juggs games, which is probably why people were so eager for a sequel for the game (since it was the last game to feature her). I'm not really into furries and beastiality myself, and this definitely feels borderline, but i am usually up for more Juggs.
Just don't do gangbangs with her, not only is it less satisfying and WAY overdone at this point, but male lions do NOT share their females with other males.

You should definitely use more Juggs, even if in other games rather than in her own series. Hell, i'm partially tempted to ask that you let Kosmos and Vadim use her in their own games so we can see more of her and to see sexual debauchery between her and other MnF females (like Mighty Mom or Tilda Von Titantanks).
ga857007

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:19 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Hi guys,
I just wanna tell you that Bad Moon Rising never meant to have a continuation in a first place. But when the game being released a lot of you have been pleased with its intense bizzare action. The only complaint was about that the game ends with a cliff hanger. And I decided to provide you with an additional portion of sexscenes between OJ and werelion guy. The part 2 is a straight continuation of the first one and mostly concentrated on sex scenes. And as always, It won't be an easy vanilla journey for our beloved busty cop :)
hope the moon transform the Officer Juggs into a hucow , hehe :twisted:
integrityowner

Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:04 am

ga857007 wrote:
serega_mnf wrote:
Hi guys,
hucow would be fantastic, I will milk her and drink all her milk :twisted:
L4ever4life

Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:07 am

integrityowner wrote:
ga857007 wrote:
Yeah..hopefully not, lol sorry I just think that’s too weird and maybe fits better with the megamounds character.
BigK7o8

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:28 am

L4ever4life wrote:
integrityowner wrote:
ga857007 wrote:
Yeah..hopefully not, lol sorry I just think that’s too weird and maybe fits better with the megamounds character.
Hucow Mrs. Megamounds... did you guys hack my drafts folder?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ThatGuy

Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:23 am

L4ever4life wrote:
integrityowner wrote:
ga857007 wrote:
Yeah I have to agree, the thing that makes her so sexy is she is just a normal woman who normally is not thinking about sex, that gets put into these weird situations where she ends up fucking weird stuff. Hell the guy who came up with her is working with the guy who is making a game called Terminal Desires to make a side comic for that game she is in, where she is fucking a dog. As that is the kind of stuff she was made for, she is meant to be the kind of woman who acts really strict but as she starts getting put into dirty situations, that is when she starts to act like a slut.
proton13

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:51 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:28 am
L4ever4life wrote:
integrityowner wrote:

Hucow Mrs. Megamounds... did you guys hack my drafts folder?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That will be interesting
proton13

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:54 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
L4ever4life wrote:
integrityowner wrote:

Yeah I have to agree, the thing that makes her so sexy is she is just a normal woman who normally is not thinking about sex, that gets put into these weird situations where she ends up fucking weird stuff. Hell the guy who came up with her is working with the guy who is making a game called Terminal Desires to make a side comic for that game she is in, where she is fucking a dog. As that is the kind of stuff she was made for, she is meant to be the kind of woman who acts really strict but as she starts getting put into dirty situations, that is when she starts to act like a slut.
Great!Do you have a link?
L4ever4life

Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:17 pm

A question I have for sergea is do you still plan for Juggs to be an annual game. I know too much of a good thing is a bad thing but if the community wants it could Juggs be ramped up for a biannual release or something.

All up to you of course with how much you enjoy drawing the character and the ideas you have. I just want your two cents really.
ThatGuy

Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:16 pm

proton13 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:54 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
L4ever4life wrote:

Great!Do you have a link?
They keep it locked behind their subscribestar page