Boobitch Family Orgy

Kaiju316

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Here is the revised and finalized script that I sent from Twitter of the Boobitch family orgy
*After a long and hard year, Nadia decided to invite her daughters and Justin over for a relaxing get together. Knowing the stress of work/competition of her two girls and even being caught as Nympho Nanny, Nadia just wants some peace and quiet.*
(Opens up with Justin and his mother Nancy in front of Nadia's house in Boomtown)
Justin:"Okay Nancy, I know you and Nat had your differences-"
Nancy:"Had?!"
Justin:"Look, after last year. We need a break from all of this shit and just spend time with one another. Let's put things aside and just be with one another."
Nancy:"Okay, but if that bitch does or says anything out of line, shes dead!"
(Natasha and Nadia are in the kitchen talking when Justin and Nancy walk in)
Nadia: Nancy and my Justin! You guys came how wonderful!
(Nancy and Natasha immediately look at one another)
Nancy thinking:(Bitch....)
Natasha thinking:(Whore....)
Nancy: Hey Mom....
Justin: Hey Nadia, Hey Nat, how are you guys recently?
Nadia:Just fine on my own.(Nadia winks at her grandson from last time's fun.)
Natasha:I've been good Justin, unlike your Nancy I've been getting great exclusives that have been boosting ratings.
Nancy:Exclusives you stole by chasing me around town.
Natasha:Oh please if I wanted to steal your stories, I could have did tons of interviews with little 'streamers' ten times over, but I chose not to cater to a simple crowd.
Nancy: You fucking bitch......
Natasha:What are you gonna do? Whore yourself out again to feel better?
(Nancy lunges at Natasha, toppling her sister over as they wrestle to the floor)
Nancy:YOU FUCKING STANK!!!!
Natasha:GET OFF ME YOU WHORE!!!!
Nadia (slamming her palm on the table):ENOUGH!!!! I have had it with you two. You girls are sisters and I fighting like petty bimbos over a man. I invited you both to relax and settle things as a family but you choose this petty rivalary every time. As a mother, I am so dissapointed of how both of you act.
Nancy: To be honest mom, if it wasn't for you, Nat and I would not be acting like this.
Natasha:For once I have to agree, with all the times you ignored us due to dad's constant work, our fighting was due to lack of attention from you guys.
Nadia: I never knew....I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused....
Justin: Guys, since we are here. Why don't we just relax and do something fun together.
Nancy: Justin is right. We are a family and we need to start acting like one.
Natasha: Your right Nancy, Justin; what do you have in mind?
Justin: Well since I knew this get together was being planned out. I ordered this. (Justin pulls out 3 outfits from a bag and hands each one to them)
(All 3 women blush heavelly as they knew what kind of dresses Justin pulled out.)
Justin:Why don't we have a little dance competition? I'll be the judge.
(All three women nod and smile. They take off their clothes right in front of Justin and put on his outfits.)
(Nadia is wearing a one piece bikini which covers her nipples, and her fat Pussy.)
(Natasha is wearing a maid outfit wear the skirt can barley contain her ass and her tits were about to explode.)
(Nancy wore a skin tight T-shirt with the title 'World's Greatest Milf Reporter' and tight red shorts made for workouts)
(All three women began to dance, Nancy began to shake her large breast. Nadia twerked her large as s and Natasha humped the floor.)
(After a good 20 mins of witnessing the girls dancing, Justin was hard as a rock. His cock was litteraly poking out of his pants.)
Justin: "Damn guys, I don't know who to vote for."
Natasha: "The winner was obiviously me. Those moves cannot be bested."
Nancy: "You? Hell no! I know sluts younger than you who can dancs better than that. It was me for sure!"
Nadia: "Justin dear, who know your I did better than these two, just tell that I was the winner so these two can stop fighting."
Justin: "I don't know...."
Natasha: "Look at him Nancy! You see that cock?! If we really want to know who is the best Boobitch in town, lets make that cock cum!"
Nadia and Natasha both nod: "Agreed!"
Sex Scene 1: Nancy-Mating Press
Easy- Nancy: "Justin, sweetie. Give me all of that fat cock."
Justin: "Ok!"
Medium - Nancy: Faster Justin! Faster!
Hard - Nancy: "Oh my god your destroying me insides!"
Cum - Nancy:"JUSTIN!!!! GIVE ME YOUR THICK CUM TO ME!!!
Justin gritting his teeth:"FUCK!!!!"
Sex Scene 2 Natasha-Standing Cowgirl
Easy - Natasha:"Okay Justin. I know you are a strong young man. Fuck me while you carry me."
Justin thinking:(Don't drop her! Don't drop her!)
Medium - Natasha: "Fuck! What does Nancy feed you?!"
Hard - Natasha: "Holy shit! You are gonna make me cum. You gonna make me pass out!"
Sex Scene 3 : Nadia - Reverse Standing 69
Easy - Justin: "Holy shit Nadia you are strong!"
Nadia: "Of course. My husband use to love this when we were younger!"
Medium - Nadia:"Such a nice young cock! He needs to put this thing to good use more!"
Justin:"Fuck, Nadia's lips are so good!"
Hard - Nadia: "Okay Justin, thrust your hips as fast as you can!"
Justine:"Oh my.....shit!"
Sex Scene 4: All three women titfuck Justin
Nancy: "Okay Justin, time for this monster to be cooled down!"
Natasha:"With a cock like this, I don't get why you don't have a girlfriend."
Nadia:"Don't rush the boy. He is still young and not willing to settle down."
(All three pairs of the women's tits around Justin's cock make him cum like a volcano. He is passed out while all three are drenched with cum.)
Nadia:"Girls. Lets make this a new Boobitch family tradition. One where we can all agree on!"
The End
Last edited by Kaiju316 on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:35 am

I haven’t read it yet, but I would like to ask you to get rid of any direct mentions that they are relatives since they are going to...
I mean no MOM or so...
Kaiju316

Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:05 am

Ok sure, I can edit those parts out
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 pm

Thank you, I will read it and share my opinion some time soon.
danksambi

Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:22 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:35 am
I haven’t read it yet, but I would like to ask you to get rid of any direct mentions that they are relatives since they are going to...
I mean no MOM or so...
Can u put it like Busty Family Cheer Squad when the protagonist mention mom or sis is blurred out?
or it doesn't work either?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:04 am

I would prefer to not mention it at all, I don't want to play tricky games with payment systems and their regulations.
Kaiju316

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:05 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
I would prefer to not mention it at all, I don't want to play tricky games with payment systems and their regulations.
By any chance did you get to read the script? It's ok if you are still dealing with working on the other game.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Kaiju316 wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
By any chance did you get to read the script? It's ok if you are still dealing with working on the other game.
Yes, I did. I'm thinking about this dancing part. I remember how I drew the dance animation for "Busty Family Cheers Squad" game and it was extremely difficult. I mean I can spend the half of the time that I have on the game just drawing three characters dance. This part need to changed and I would recommend to add something to the story, some twist some sort of cuz at the moment it is more like family meeting.
Kaiju316

Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:57 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm
Kaiju316 wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
Yes, I did. I'm thinking about this dancing part. I remember how I drew the dance animation for "Busty Family Cheers Squad" game and it was extremely difficult. I mean I can spend the half of the time that I have on the game just drawing three characters dance. This part need to changed and I would recommend to add something to the story, some twist some sort of cuz at the moment it is more like family meeting.
I guess you can cut the part out and just work on the 4 sex scenes. For the last titfuck of the three women, to make it easier Justin can just fuck them one at a time and whoever you chose to cum on their tits wins.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Please, avoid such complicated sex scenes at all. I have limited time on game production. If you put 4 sex scenes (which I'm not sure I can make for one part) please be sure that each of the scene have 1x1 characters action.