Should we put More Spanking in mnf games ?

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:42 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:24 am
mnf_vadim wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Kid Pervert is in jail :)
Personally I think it could be a situation where the contest is held in prison for the prisoners who are on good behaviour and Kid Pervert is there and wins or something.

But that’s just my two cents, if you want another character like Baka, maybe the grandpa redneck, or some other male character.

Yeah faceless person isn’t really my number 1 choice but if you think that’s better than go ahead. I feel that MnF club is more for immersion and the games are more for story but that’s just me.
Here is my initial idea: It is an annual MNF Metropolis Fair. Local BDSM club hold there a special event. It is spank/slap contest starring Busty Bomber. The club is going to raise funds to support the MNF Metropolis Jail cuz a lot of their loyal members are already chilling there or are going to be there soon :) People pay to participate. The winner will get a chance to spend some private time with BB. BB has her own goal, she believes that the prison is underfinanced and extra money will help her lovely Kid Pervert to have more comfortable prison time and get better food ration.
mugen64

Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:40 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
L4ever4life wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Kid Pervert is in jail :)
Personally I think it could be a situation where the contest is held in prison for the prisoners who are on good behaviour and Kid Pervert is there and wins or something.

But that’s just my two cents, if you want another character like Baka, maybe the grandpa redneck, or some other male character.

Yeah faceless person isn’t really my number 1 choice but if you think that’s better than go ahead. I feel that MnF club is more for immersion and the games are more for story but that’s just me.
Here is my initial idea: It is an annual MNF Metropolis Fair. Local BDSM club hold there a special event. It is spank/slap contest starring Busty Bomber. The club is going to raise funds to support the MNF Metropolis Jail cuz a lot of their loyal members are already chilling there or are going to be there soon :) People pay to participate. The winner will get a chance to spend some private time with BB. BB has her own goal, she believes that the prison is underfinanced and extra money will help her lovely Kid Pervert to have more comfortable prison time and get better food ration.
That's good but i would change it to something like it was supposed to be a lot of women there but they all miss the bus or something and then busty bomber was kind of force to get spank since she was the only women there. Then when its done a weak Busty bomber was able to visits kid pervert. Kid pervert know she was vulnerable and took advantage of that.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:12 pm

mugen64 wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
L4ever4life wrote:

That's good but i would change it to something like it was supposed to be a lot of women there but they all miss the bus or something and then busty bomber was kind of force to get spank since she was the only women there. Then when its done a weak Busty bomber was able to visits kid pervert. Kid pervert know she was vulnerable and took advantage of that.
Sounds interesting! I'll think about it. Although I already have everything drafted. I'll do my best though, thanks :D
L4ever4life

Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:16 am

Sounds like a good idea, as long as Kid Pervert and BB get to spend some quality time together I’m game.

Also what’re the odds that Kid Pervert breaks out of prison eventually? I mean he is a SUPERvillain after all.
mugen64

Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:12 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Sounds like a good idea, as long as Kid Pervert and BB get to spend some quality time together I’m game.

Also what’re the odds that Kid Pervert breaks out of prison eventually? I mean he is a SUPERvillain after all.
I think he should stay you can still have a lot of material with him in jail
L4ever4life

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:18 am

mugen64 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:12 am
L4ever4life wrote:

I think he should stay you can still have a lot of material with him in jail
Yeah, I mean he can always be caught and thrown back in, might be fun to have a one off of him escaping and at the end he gets caught.
BigK7o8

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 am

L4ever4life wrote:

I talked about this back when Super Heroine Hijinks 4 came out, but the current idea I have for the next super heroine hijinks installment is that Super Son... I mean THE ROD :twisted: breaks Kid Pervert out of prison for a super villain team up against Mighty Mom.

Is that something everyone would like to see?
mugen64

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:33 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 am
L4ever4life wrote:

I talked about this back when Super Heroine Hijinks 4 came out, but the current idea I have for the next super heroine hijinks installment is that Super Son... I mean THE ROD :twisted: breaks Kid Pervert out of prison for a super villain team up against Mighty Mom.

Is that something everyone would like to see?
in the future yes
mugen64

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:30 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:12 pm
mugen64 wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:

Sounds interesting! I'll think about it. Although I already have everything drafted. I'll do my best though, thanks :D
So when u get free time can we get a pre-view pic??😁
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:49 am

Maybe once we have twitter :lol: