XMAS PAYRISE 8: Horny Holiday Hijinks (Or "Christmas Girl's Night Out")

Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:20 am

This is for Serega_mnf, and possibly any people who owns the characters that Serega normally uses, as the latest installation to the Xmas Payrise game while also being the perfect way to both celebrate the holidays (Christmas and New Year's) and to close what has likely been a mostly crappy year for most of us:

Here's an idea you could possibly use for Xmas Payrise 8: where Mrs. Claus decides she once again has had enough of her adulterous husband who cheats on her and doesn't have the time to please her needs, and once again goes out on a sexcapade around the world with Sparky, but this time with other MnF characters (Officer Juggs, Cassie Cannons, Diva Mizuki, Baka's Mom, etc) to give them some much needed "christmas pleasure"?
OR maybe where Mrs. Claus decides to essentially have a "girl's night out" where Mrs. Claus hangs out with other holiday characters, supernatural beings, or Legendary fairy-tale characters (Aphrodite for Valentine's Day, a sexy MILF-witch for Halloween, a sexy MILF-version of the Tooth Fairy, that sexy Ice Witch from Harper's Christmas mission game, etc) where it becomes a sexy party with Sparky?
OR a story where Sparky has had enough of the crappy pay at the North and wanting to have more sex with hot busty women, and either stumbles upon some kind of magic book (you have used magic before, like in the Magic Book games or in the Whormione's mom's games) or makes a pact with Aphrodite (the goddess of love, lust, beauty, and sex) that essentially turns our favorite elf into an irresistible sex-god figure that engages in sexual hijinks with Aphrodite, Mrs. Claus, and/or possibly other females?
Or maybe some mother/daughter action involving that sexy daughter from "Harper's Christmas Mission" (i know that game was technically made by Kosmos, but it uses the version of Mrs. Claus that you normally use for your games) with Sparky?

I'm leaning more towards the former 3, as it seems more fun and the best way to celebrate the holidays, but i can understand if you can't due to limited time or needing permission from certain people to use certain characters, but let's face it, it would be SO worth and the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and the New Year after what has been a rather crappy year, not to mention capitalize on a character that you normally only use once a year.
I hope you can do it, but if you do this game idea, you should probably avoid using beastiality or even any mechs/robots that resemble animals/beasts, considering all the unnecessary drama it caused last time (i believe Xmas Payrise 7 was initially taken down due to being considered as Beastiality, it did look like a very real yeti, and the extreme ending also made it sound like a beast instead of a robotic mech).
It eventually came back, but it's probably for the best if you (and the other game-makers) just avoided using beasts, robots/mech resembling animals or beasts, or any non-human supernatural creatures (like demons) to avoid the unnecessary drama of being considered beastiality and possibly having your games taken down (hell, Kosmos is having issues with the first few Hellbound Boobies games, likely due to the demon usage, as they're gone now).
Last edited by Anonymous Master on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:25 am

i know i essentially listed several potential storylines instead of just ONE, but i wanted to give plenty of options. I know that this has been a tough year for everyone, and the 3rd Cassie Cannons game may have very well been intended to be Serega's last game for the year, but since he's the one who makes the Xmas Payrise games and is more or less the only one who uses Mrs. Claus (barring any minor appearances/cameos in games made by others) and this is the best/only time to really use Mrs. Claus, i thought i would submit it.
bobino

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:26 am

I agree with the idea of ​​a new Xmas Payrise, since as you say, our favorite milf is Mrs. Claus, but I think there are too many characters for only 4 sex scenes in the game, I would offer a simpler option, like It could be the continuation of Xmas Payrise 7, starting with Mrs Claus naked in the same environment as in Xmas Payrise 7, but continuing the search for Sparky, finding him in a cabin hidden among the trees and snow, the first mini-scene would be a hug that Mrs. Claus gives to Sparky, and he has an erection while Mrs. Claus's naked tits cover his cock and she inadvertently. The pretext to start the sex scenes, would be that Mrs. Claus is very cold and Sparky needs to "warm up". It would go on to a Deepthroat scene, with Mrs. Claus enjoying Sparky's cock and saying that I miss his cock. The second scene could be a titjob-blowjob, as in Xmas Payrise 1.
Before the next 2 scenes, based on the start of Xmas Payrise 7, Sparky told Santa that he put his fist in Mrs Claus's ass, and this caused Santa to expel Sparky from the North Pole, so he could play a Sparky scene remembering that and wanting to fuck Mrs Claus's ass to death.
The position could be the following:
1.https: //rule34.xxx/index.php? Page = post & s = view & id = 3228561
2.https: //rule34.xxx/index.php? Page = post & s = view & id = 4205687
With this position it would be scene number 3, nothing more than with Sparky pulling the hair from Mrs. Claus's head and in hard, Mrs. Claus would have the face of Ahegao.
Finally, the final scene, it would be that after cum from scene number 3, Sparky would surprise Mrs. Claus since he would have her in the following position: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id = 2673323
And equally, it would also be anal, and in hard Mrs. Claus would have ahegao.
The prologue would be both tired and on the ground, and Mrs. Claus would decide to stay a while in Sparky's cabin, upon hearing this, Sparky's cock would be erect again and he would scream "YEEEEEEEES"
According to the title of the game, it could be Xmas Payrise 8: The reunion or Xmas Payrise 8: The cabin.
As my partner says, I know it is probably very difficult for them to make this game, however, it would be a beautiful Christmas gift and we would all be grateful for having Mrs Claus for Christmas. I hope and you can make an Xmas Payrise 8. It's all and Happy Holidays.
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:50 am

Okay, i decided to post a new, more streamlined idea for the next Xmas Payrise game, that ties into virtually all the core themes of the franchise without causing any unnecessary issues with characters belonging to other people, and incorporates some elements from other games that Serega has made before (like magic and a certain degree of mind control):

Mrs. Claus, who may once again be sick and tired of Santa's infidelity and his constant neglection of her sexual needs, decides to invite some friends over what starts as a simple get-together.
Except the friends she invites are Aphrodite (the goddess of Love, Lust, Beauty, and Sex, along with being the patron of Valentine's Day), and Hecate (the goddess of magic, witchcraft/witches, ghosts, the night, and the patron of Halloween).
All three are extremely sexy and ridiculous well-endowed MILF's (with Aphrodite and Hecate easily rivalling Mrs. Claus in the curves and massive assets department), are patrons of the largest and most important holidays in the history of the world, and are immortal goddesses (i know that Mrs. Claus has largely been depicted as human, but given that Christmas is thousands of years old and involves delivering gifts to millions/billions of people all over the world in a single night, including occasional magical or impossible gifts, and knowing whether you've been "Naughty or Nice", it can be established that Mrs Claus is secretly the Goddess of Fate and Wishes, whose powers allowed Santa to become immortal and was largely responsible for his success over the years, but his recent dependence on modern technology and unfaithfulness to Mrs. Claus caused her to stop using her powers for Santa's benefit and wiped the knowledge of her powers from Santa's memories, hence why he doesn't remember it and why he's been facing so many issues with Christmas operations).
The girls/goddesses discuss the stuff they deal with often and their recent lack of sex.

Meanwhile, our favorite elf Sparky is once again sick of the crappy pay he gets for all his hard work and may hold a grudge against Santa for banishing him to the wastelands in the last game (even if that was an elaborate scheme on his part).
He decides that he'll get back at Santa by once again having sex with Mrs. Claus, and when he goes looking for her, he sees her with her fellow goddesses, awestruck by their beauty and wishing he could have sex with them.
He looks at some of the stuff that Aphrodite and Hecate brought with them to the North Pole that they left outside the room, and notices a pink heart-shaped gem called the "Heart of Eros".
Along with it is a sheet explaining what it is: that it is a magical gem that can fuse with a man and turn them into the Avatar of Eros (the Primordial Embodiment of Love, Lust, and Sex), granting them an adonis-like appearance, unparalleled sexual prowess, the ability to amp up a female's arousal to insatiable levels, and the ability to use mind control.
Seeing this as the perfect way to screw all 3 of the sexy holiday MILF goddesses and let him have the ultimate sex life, he uses it, and immediately approaches all 3 of them for sexual hijinks.

What do you guys think? Is it good? Or should we stick to the previous ideas i listed?
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:56 am

bobino wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:26 am
I agree with the idea of ​​a new Xmas Payrise, since as you say, our favorite milf is Mrs. Claus, but I think there are too many characters for only 4 sex scenes in the game, I would offer a simpler option, like It could be the continuation of Xmas Payrise 7, starting with Mrs Claus naked in the same environment as in Xmas Payrise 7, but continuing the search for Sparky, finding him in a cabin hidden among the trees and snow, the first mini-scene would be a hug that Mrs. Claus gives to Sparky, and he has an erection while Mrs. Claus's naked tits cover his cock and she inadvertently. The pretext to start the sex scenes, would be that Mrs. Claus is very cold and Sparky needs to "warm up". It would go on to a Deepthroat scene, with Mrs. Claus enjoying Sparky's cock and saying that I miss his cock. The second scene could be a titjob-blowjob, as in Xmas Payrise 1.
Before the next 2 scenes, based on the start of Xmas Payrise 7, Sparky told Santa that he put his fist in Mrs Claus's ass, and this caused Santa to expel Sparky from the North Pole, so he could play a Sparky scene remembering that and wanting to fuck Mrs Claus's ass to death.
The position could be the following:
1.https: //rule34.xxx/index.php? Page = post & s = view & id = 3228561
2.https: //rule34.xxx/index.php? Page = post & s = view & id = 4205687
With this position it would be scene number 3, nothing more than with Sparky pulling the hair from Mrs. Claus's head and in hard, Mrs. Claus would have the face of Ahegao.
Finally, the final scene, it would be that after cum from scene number 3, Sparky would surprise Mrs. Claus since he would have her in the following position: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id = 2673323
And equally, it would also be anal, and in hard Mrs. Claus would have ahegao.
The prologue would be both tired and on the ground, and Mrs. Claus would decide to stay a while in Sparky's cabin, upon hearing this, Sparky's cock would be erect again and he would scream "YEEEEEEEES"
According to the title of the game, it could be Xmas Payrise 8: The reunion or Xmas Payrise 8: The cabin.
As my partner says, I know it is probably very difficult for them to make this game, however, it would be a beautiful Christmas gift and we would all be grateful for having Mrs Claus for Christmas. I hope and you can make an Xmas Payrise 8. It's all and Happy Holidays.
I mean, Mrs. Claus has already had sex with just Sparky before, and he has already engaged in Anal sex and putting his fist up her ass in previous games too.
I wanted to try something a little different, and given the crappy year we all likely had, wanted to make it a bit more grand than usual.
Also, i didn't necessarily intend for Serega to use ALL the girls in the same game (maybe 3 at most), but i realized i might've gotten carried away.
So, i posted a premise that is more refined and has no more than 3 girls.
And goes a little further with the holiday theme.
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:49 am

besides, this has the possibility to not only further carry the Xmas Payrise game series, but also branch out into other spin-off holiday-themed games, like with Aphrodite for Valentine's day and for Hecate for Halloween.
Plus, this also gives Sparky a chance to appear in his own games outside the Xmas Payrise games if he decides to leave the North Pole as the Avatar of Eros, so we don't always only have to wait once a year to see him, and any holiday hijinks might allow Serega to use Mrs. Claus outside of just Christmas.
Besides, Serega has arguably the best experience in making magic-themed AND holiday-themed games, so this could work.

As for what scenes Serega could do, i'm thinking 4 scenes:

1) Where Mrs. Claus, Aphrodite, and Hecate use their nigh-unparalleled massive boobs to give Sparky "the ultimate triple boobjob".
2) Where Sparky focuses entirely on Mrs. Claus due to knowing how much of a "Sex-starved slut" she is and to get back at Santa, taking her in the pussy and ass.
3) Where Sparky takes Aphrodite doggy style while fucking her ass, while she's eating out Hecate's pussy, with Hecate making out with Mrs. Claus and having her massive boobs groped by her.
4) And finally, where all 3 girls line up in a row presenting their pussy's and ass's at Sparky, who proceeds to fuck all of them in the pussy.

Afterwards, the 3 MILF Holiday goddesses (who may or may not be under Sparky's control, depending on if Mind-control is used) thank Sparky for the ultimate sexual experience and tell him that he can screw them anytime he wants, and that he's invited to visit them anytime of the year (especially on holidays).

And even though this might defeat the purpose of the Xmas Payrise games, but Sparky's transformation and new abilities might encourage Sparky to engage in going on adventures and engage in sex with various hot MNF characters (either existing or new) in a separate branch of games starring Sparky.
And the Xmas Payrise game series can evolve into the "Holiday Hijinks" series, which will feature Aphrodite and Hecate, along with Mrs. Claus if she's ever invited to have "holiday sexcapades", so that they each aren't limited to just one holiday appearance per year.
Kaiju316

Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:47 am

Honestly, the new Xmas Payrise should have Officer Juggs in too. Since both haven't got a game all year it would be nice to see these two characters come back for a crossover. Maybe Mrs.Clause hires Officer Juggs to find Sparkly.
Anonymous Master

Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:58 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:47 am
Honestly, the new Xmas Payrise should have Officer Juggs in too. Since both haven't got a game all year it would be nice to see these two characters come back for a crossover. Maybe Mrs.Clause hires Officer Juggs to find Sparkly.
same, and i don't blame you, but apparently there may be an issue with getting permission to use the character, since sometimes the game-makers and the people who come up with game ideas need permission from individuals who have come up with certain characters to actually implement them.
Besides, considering the last game involved a missing Sparky already, coupled by the fact that Officer Juggs isn't usually the type to willingly engage in sex unless it's like an extreme situation or really doesn't have a choice (and a missing person's case may not qualify), it might be best to do something a little different.

Besides, this primary premise of an idea involves largely new characters and is a bit more ambitious, and if implemented, could evolve the Xmas Payrise game series to extend to ALL holidays and use said characters (like Mrs. Claus), more frequently.
Plus, it'll be kinda nice to see a magic-themed game like this again, considering the long amount of time it's been since the Magic Book game series and the Whormione games were updated.
Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:24 pm

is nobody interested?
Brob

Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Don't take it so badly. It's pretty common for no one to respond to an idea