MnF games 2021

L4ever4life

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:15 am

It’s been quite the year with everything going on in the world and I just wanted to see if the artists had any plans going forward with the MnF games. Are we going to see the return of game series like mnf metropolis and characters like Juggs, Boobelma, Baka and others who haven’t had much in a while.

It’s been a year with a lot of parody or original games and not much with characters we know. And the ones we do know have appeared multiple times (2 tilda games, 2 milk games) or in scenarios that aren’t really interesting (presidential treatment, superheroine 4 or whoronavirus).

While some have great, it would be nice to know what you guys have in mind for next year. Also what does everyone else think?
Gaisano123

Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:33 pm

Honestly dude some games were good others Where mediocre, what bummed me out was no officer Juggs this year.
BigK7o8

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
It’s been quite the year with everything going on in the world and I just wanted to see if the artists had any plans going forward with the MnF games. Are we going to see the return of game series like mnf metropolis and characters like Juggs, Boobelma, Baka and others who haven’t had much in a while.

It’s been a year with a lot of parody or original games and not much with characters we know. And the ones we do know have appeared multiple times (2 tilda games, 2 milk games) or in scenarios that aren’t really interesting (presidential treatment, superheroine 4 or whoronavirus).

While some have great, it would be nice to know what you guys have in mind for next year. Also what does everyone else think?
Are there any Vadim characters that you particularly miss or have an idea for? A lot of people have been posting about the Busty Family Cheer Squad games so I might make that my next script when Where’s the Milk 5 is finished, but I’m open to suggestions. Side note- I have permission to use most of serrated’s characters (other than officer juggs) and characters that have more or less been abandoned, so characters created by people who are still active on here (Elicia Honkers and Janine Swelltitz for example) are off-limits.
Cuahtemoc123

Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:15 pm

Personally, I'd love another Tsunade game, especially if ya'll used that Kockashi idea someone posted a while back. Would be awesome to see Kakashi defeat Raikage and steal Tsunade from him and titfuck her!

BigK7o8 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm
L4ever4life wrote:

Are there any Vadim characters that you particularly miss or have an idea for? A lot of people have been posting about the Busty Family Cheer Squad games so I might make that my next script when Where’s the Milk 5 is finished, but I’m open to suggestions. Side note- I have permission to use most of serrated’s characters (other than officer juggs) and characters that have more or less been abandoned, so characters created by people who are still active on here (Elicia Honkers and Janine Swelltitz for example) are off-limits.
serega_mnf

Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:45 pm

I definitely plan to make some Juggs games in 2021. So no worries about that ;)
adslfuck

Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:42 pm

Juggs: Lust for Sail is a a very good game! Old, unattractive mans and beautiful, busty young girls... Excellent combination. These girls, of course do it only for the money. Its so sexy ! And I love Juggs angry face as she doing all this sexy things.
I'd like to see sequel