MNF Metropolis: The XXX Files, Episode 1

fcrivers

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:16 pm

I am really glad that this game actually brings a lot of other characters together. With the CCBill changes some of these characters could be "gone" for quite some time.

I am subbing back tomorrow <3

Keep up the great work
TheUndertaker

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Well it's fell pretty different from the usual game but in the end, the story was interesting and the sex scene was awesome so...Awesome work Vadim, can't for the next episode ;)
fcrivers

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 am

Really liked everything about the game, but I was a little bit disappointed that we didn't get to see a tittyfuck with any of these iconic characters.

Great story that kept me interested, not the usual jump straight into the sex scenes.

Amazing characters. I can't thank you guys enough for bringing older characters that have their games in a "dark spot" due to the CCBill policy.

Superb animation from Vadim.

10/10 without any doubt, this is the type of material I find worth subbing.

Another thing I would like to add is I always found the MMO lacking due to the fact that we have all these characters from similar locations that never get together, in fact we dont even see them. Hopefully in the near future we get more of this awesomeness.

Thanks again!
Serrated

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

JINXED wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 am
Great game btw will we see offer juggs in epiosde 2 and maybe the red heat girl as well?
I was talking to Vadim about this and he said that every episode will start out with Phil getting an assignment from Officer Juggs. So yes you get to see more of her in that regard. On my end I will try to add some more humor to the dialogue. At first I didn't really because Phil is a brand new employee and is in that mode of ultra professionalism. He will maintain that ere, but now that he is situated in his role in the P.D. he may start having some thoughts about Officers Juggs...jugs! No man can resist the lure of the amazing abundance of her melons for long! :lol:
Serrated

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 am
Yep this was a great game, the extra dialogue and map interactions really helped make it feel like a more fulfilling game experience rather than just clicking through 3 sex scenes. Plus seeing all the different characters crossing over. I'll look forward to more from this story in the future.
Thanks Jimjim, and by the way I am a fan of your 3D work! I didn't realize this was you at first, so keep up the good work!

Vadim will continue to create the winning ideas for the submission votes as well, but future episodes are planned for the XXX Files. We both have a penchant for the supernatural, superheroes, aliens, etc. etc. Myself, personally, I like supernatural horror.

However Vadim is the script writer and the idea maker, I just help him out with the dialogues. So what he plans next is even a mystery to me until he is ready to share the script. But I do believe that there will be more familiar faces from older ideas popping up in the subsequent episodes. :D
Jimjim3DX

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Serrated wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:37 pm
Thanks Jimjim, and by the way I am a fan of your 3D work! I didn't realize this was you at first, so keep up the good work!

Vadim will continue to create the winning ideas for the submission votes as well, but future episodes are planned for the XXX Files. We both have a penchant for the supernatural, superheroes, aliens, etc. etc. Myself, personally, I like supernatural horror.

However Vadim is the script writer and the idea maker, I just help him out with the dialogues. So what he plans next is even a mystery to me until he is ready to share the script. But I do believe that there will be more familiar faces from older ideas popping up in the subsequent episodes. :D
Thanks, apart from 3D I'm a bit of a 2D amateur as well but I'm not good enough to post any of that yet. Probably never will be. Too busy with work and the 3D stuff to get any proper practice in. And as much as I'd love to, I'm not going to be getting into animation any time in the foreseeable future which is basically the reason why I don't try to make any sorts of games myself.

It's a shame about ccbill rules though, gives you guys a lot less to work with. Since Vadim recently said that humans having sex with non-humans is out, do you know if that includes supernatural entities like ghosts as well?

Either way I'd like to see more of these visual novel style games in the future. Would episode 2 be a separate game or would it be added onto this one? Not sure if that'd make flash crash or something though.
jradi5

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:13 pm

I really liked the game. I hope we see pt 2 soon, Nice work.
Serrated

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Jimjim3DX wrote:
It's a shame about ccbill rules though, gives you guys a lot less to work with. Since Vadim recently said that humans having sex with non-humans is out, do you know if that includes supernatural entities like ghosts as well?
I heard that it wasn't directly CCBill's fault as much as it was Mastercard's and Visa's. CCbill is basically the go between with the vendors and the customers. But either way it's still a very shitty deal. However to answer your question: I simply don't know. I got away with having a ghost fuck Officer Juggs, in the game Ghost Fucker, but I can't remember if that was before the big announcement or after. If it was after, and the game got posted on the site regardless, then I am betting that was because Serega was probably half way done with it. But again I don't know.

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Either way I'd like to see more of these visual novel style games in the future. Would episode 2 be a separate game or would it be added onto this one? Not sure if that'd make flash crash or something though.
No idea. I'll ask him though. Vadim is a busy guy, so I'm not able to talk to him that often. And whether or not I get a timely response is the issue.

The bottom line is I can't really answer any of the questions. You ask some good ones, but I don't work for meetandfuckgames.com. And as far as an episode 2 goes, I have no creative input for that. I might offer a suggestion here or there, but essentially it is all Vadim's doing. I just help give the characters a voice because he can't speak or write in English that well.

What I can tell you is that for future references, on games with much longer text, I am going to play them privately and before launch. Because I saw some spelling, as well as grammatical errors, here and there. Just for this game alone, it took me about seven hours of writing to try to fill in all the holes. For example if you go back and speak to Officer Juggs. at the wrong time, she will give you different text. It's not jerk off worthy text, it was just an attempt to make the characters feel more "realistic". But having to think of a different response after a different event...that took a lot of time. When Vadim first got the script he said, "OMG! It's huge! I'm afraid to look at it!" :lol:
Allinabastian98

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:38 am

Hey guys i'm a really fan of mnf games
But I have a question
How do you do the games ?
Which program / software do you use ?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:17 pm

We use Adobe Flash Professional on the regular 10-year-old computers.