Super Heroine Hijinks 4

BigK7o8

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 am

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad to see a lot of people enjoyed it! To address the issue of length, that was completely my fault and don’t blame Vadim for that one. The original third scene was an anal sex scene with interactive electric bondage inspired by an old Kelly Divine Wired Pussy video, and it was way too complicated the way I wrote it, so that was my bad :?

If I do get to continue this series the next thing I have planned is a game where The Rod breaks Kid Pervert our of jail for a supervillain team up, I’m a fan of giving people what they want, and hell, I like that idea, too! But if anyone’s curious the next thing I plan to work on is a Christmas game with Mrs. Megamounds and (hopefully!) Mrs Claus. And I’m pretty sure Vadim is working on something else right now, but it’s not really my place to spoil that.

As for the more extreme pregnancy and lactation endings, the first idea I had was actually a Mighty Mom origin story, and since she’s one of the few MnF characters who we know has been pregnant that was going to feature very prominently :twisted: buuuut since this was her first time back featured in a game in quite a while I wanted to keep things a little more vanilla. Definitely an idea I’m going to keep in my back pocket, though. If you’re a fan of lactation and breast expansion, definitely keep an eye out for when I post my next script on here ;)
pl5t8od

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:54 am

It was a good game, but like everyone else said, it could have used one extra scene. The premise was good though and I'm happy Mighty Mom finally got another game. I hope that Vadim works on sequels to other old series, some are past due for a new game.
manthus

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:38 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 am
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad to see a lot of people enjoyed it! To address the issue of length, that was completely my fault and don’t blame Vadim for that one. The original third scene was an anal sex scene with interactive electric bondage inspired by an old Kelly Divine Wired Pussy video, and it was way too complicated the way I wrote it, so that was my bad :?

If I do get to continue this series the next thing I have planned is a game where The Rod breaks Kid Pervert our of jail for a supervillain team up, I’m a fan of giving people what they want, and hell, I like that idea, too! But if anyone’s curious the next thing I plan to work on is a Christmas game with Mrs. Megamounds and (hopefully!) Mrs Claus. And I’m pretty sure Vadim is working on something else right now, but it’s not really my place to spoil that.

As for the more extreme pregnancy and lactation endings, the first idea I had was actually a Mighty Mom origin story, and since she’s one of the few MnF characters who we know has been pregnant that was going to feature very prominently :twisted: buuuut since this was her first time back featured in a game in quite a while I wanted to keep things a little more vanilla. Definitely an idea I’m going to keep in my back pocket, though. If you’re a fan of lactation and breast expansion, definitely keep an eye out for when I post my next script on here ;)
Kelly Divine lactating, that one? That was so hot! Electro stimulated induced lactation would be so great! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to these games for sure!
grzechus25

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:29 am

I honestly did not like this game, because of how forced and standard it was, basically, the Super Son is now Baka of this franchise, as he also tricked his mother into sex and BDSM, and there's no new characters applied to the game, also the sex scenes were pretty generic and nothing new or inventive, maybe like you all said an extra sex scene would work better.
treydolla17

Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:24 am

I loved the game, but I would've like an extra scene. What plans do you have for Super Heroine Hijiniks 5?
BigK7o8

Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 am

treydolla17 wrote:
I loved the game, but I would've like an extra scene. What plans do you have for Super Heroine Hijiniks 5?
If I get the chance to write part 5 I want to do a villian team up where Super Son as The Rod breaks Kid Pervert out of prison, and they team up and cause mischief and chaos in MnF metropolis. The original third sex scene was supposed to be an interactive electricity bondage scene (and I understand why Vadim cut it because it was too complicated) but I was thinking I could tone that scene down a bit and make that the finale of Part 5 with mighty mom.

I also thought about possibly introducing a new superheroine who the pair could ambush to draw Mighty Mom out of hiding. And maybe while The Rod is breaking Kid Pervert out of prison they could have their way with the busty bomber because a lot of people seem to miss her. Ideally I'd like to make it a showcase of the villians being goofy jackasses and having their way with different women instead of just another "Mighty Mom gets ravished" game, but of course Mighty Mom would be the grand prize.
Boopnbop

Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:14 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
treydolla17 wrote:
If I get the chance to write part 5 I want to do a villian team up where Super Son as The Rod breaks Kid Pervert out of prison, and they team up and cause mischief and chaos in MnF metropolis. The original third sex scene was supposed to be an interactive electricity bondage scene (and I understand why Vadim cut it because it was too complicated) but I was thinking I could tone that scene down a bit and make that the finale of Part 5 with mighty mom.

I also thought about possibly introducing a new superheroine who the pair could ambush to draw Mighty Mom out of hiding. And maybe while The Rod is breaking Kid Pervert out of prison they could have their way with the busty bomber because a lot of people seem to miss her. Ideally I'd like to make it a showcase of the villians being goofy jackasses and having their way with different women instead of just another "Mighty Mom gets ravished" game, but of course Mighty Mom would be the grand prize.
Or maybe vadmin left it out because this isn't a BDSM site? The only writer that seemed to understand that was Serrated.
treydolla17

Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:26 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
treydolla17 wrote:

That sounds very interesting, I'd definitely like to see more The Rod (Super Son) & Mighty Mom.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Thank you guys for your feedback.