Futabu Club vs Eiken Club! (Mnf Game Idea!) Yes or No?

TheBraveD

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:05 am

I'll make the script for this idea if this get more yes's or no's in the poll by the 1/2 hours.
Story: The Eiken Club decides to pay a visit to the Futa Club to challenge them to a sex match! Who will win?

It's a crossover idea between two different clubs I thought up for a game idea, Big titted girls vs Futa girls.

The Eiken Club:
Exclude the bear, short blue girl, blonde girl, and the red haired striped girl. (I wanna keep a fair number for the teams)

The Futabu Club:

Again, I'll only make the script for this if you guys say yes in the poll.

And If not I'll probably delete this idea (or not depending on how you guys think of it.)

And be honest with what you think about it, thanks!
Last edited by TheBraveD on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MNFan

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:06 am

Yes Yes Yes Yes YES! :D

Futabu is one of my favorite hentai and it sounds like a fun crossover idea given how ultra busty the girls in Eiken are. I'd love to see this made into a script!
TheBraveD

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:14 am

MNFan wrote:

Futabu is one of my favorite hentai and it sounds like a fun crossover idea given how ultra busty the girls in Eiken are. I'd love to see this made into a script!
Thanks! Two sexy clubs collide! If you want me to make the script, you'll have to vote in the poll. If it's mostly yes, I'll make it!
anonymoosefan

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:46 pm

Honestly?
It feels like a waste to do a game based on a hentai.

Like, if I wanted to see sexy times with those characters, I'd just watch the existing OVAs, you know? I'd rather see something I can't already see elsewhere. I'm not even that keen on parodies of big name stuff these days for the same reason, there's plenty of hentai of that already.

Try something more obscure, or better yet, completely original!

Just my opinion, subjective as it is.
MNFan

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:14 pm

TheBraveD wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:14 am
MNFan wrote:

Thanks! Two sexy clubs collide! If you want me to make the script, you'll have to vote in the poll. If it's mostly yes, I'll make it!
Hm weird, is my vote counting? I tried voting but it ends up not tallying it in the results
TheBraveD

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 pm

anonymoosefan wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:46 pm
Honestly?
It feels like a waste to do a game based on a hentai.

Like, if I wanted to see sexy times with those characters, I'd just watch the existing OVAs, you know? I'd rather see something I can't already see elsewhere. I'm not even that keen on parodies of big name stuff these days for the same reason, there's plenty of hentai of that already.

Try something more obscure, or better yet, completely original!

Just my opinion, subjective as it is.
Well in that case, this could just be a hentai crossover fanfic or something else. I just wanted to see this idea in some way. And thanks for being honest.
TheBraveD

Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:04 am

Vote in this poll for the idea script:
https://www.strawpoll.me/20674420