More game ideas!

Jimjim3DX

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:18 pm
1) April's Big Story - there are two characters which aren't the humans - rocksteady and bebop. CCBILL doesn't allow to create sex scenes where human and non-humans have sex with each other. Non-human can have sex with non-human.

2) Gloria Gazongas - is a character that Kosmos uses in his games.

3) Elica Honkers : The Lost Woods Quest - the same theme as April's idea. CCBILL doesn't allow orcs and humans to have sex.

4) Kingdom Tarts: The Lustful. Aqua is human being and Lustful looks way different. I'm afraid it won't work either.

5) Robin’s Fishman Encounter - I can make this game, but only if Fishmen will be a gang of human, but not real Fishmen.

So guys let me know what do think about it. As far as I can see, the better will be to make Robin’s Fishman Encounter game idea, but anyway, it is only my opinion.
Well I'd be perfectly fine with my Robin idea being changed from Fishmen to human pirates or bounty hunters, Maybe pirates from a rival crew, the "Big Cock Pirates" crew? Just change the name from "Robin's Fishman Encouter" to "Robin's Fishman Island Encounter" or something. I'd have to redo a little bit of the dialogue to reflect the changes.

However, as much as I'd obviously like my idea to be chosen, I also think it'd be a bit unfair considering the majority of the votes were for the Ideas above mine. Not sure if a re-vote is possible? I'd suggest in the future that you guys take a day after submissions close to vet the ideas before opening up to voting. It'd give you a chance to eliminate problem ideas. And probably add a line about non-humans to the rules since it was never mentioned.

By the way, if no non-humans are allowed how about the games that are still on the site featuring ghosts and monsters like the Boobelma series, Leila Bomb, the two Officer Juggs games with ghosts? And are Furries still allowed with humans? What would be the difference between a Furry and a Fishman then? Just different animal parts right?
Jimjim3DX

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Also what about a human character who can transform into a monster? Like the Hulk for example? Is that still allowed?
JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:41 am

For elica honkers I can change the word orcs to Humanoids . Aslo does the skin color matter too? If so i can simply fix that . then would that be within the cc bill .
Jimjim3DX

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 am

JINXED wrote:
For elica honkers I can change the word orcs to Humanoids . Aslo does the skin color matter too? If so i can simply fix that . then would that be within the cc bill .
Perhaps if you made Elica an Elf it'd be ok with the Orcs? I wonder if giving her elf ears would be enough to make her "non-human"?
jhonny#

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 am

Does my game idea have any chance ?
SMX

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:35 am

I am fine with the lustful being altered to look human as long as the rest of the idea is ok to use.
JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 am

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 am
JINXED wrote:
Perhaps if you made Elica an Elf it'd be ok with the Orcs? I wonder if giving her elf ears would be enough to make her "non-human"?
Maybe some changes here and there or I can just simply say that she finds Bandits but thanks for the idea for the elf it made me come up with a new character for the next story if I win
Punk43

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:55 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
1) April's Big Story - there are two characters which aren't the humans - rocksteady and bebop. CCBILL doesn't allow to create sex scenes where human and non-humans have sex with each other. Non-human can have sex with non-human.

3) Elica Honkers : The Lost Woods Quest - the same theme as April's idea. CCBILL doesn't allow orcs and humans to have sex.

4) Kingdom Tarts: The Lustful. Aqua is human being and Lustful looks way different. I'm afraid it won't work either.

5) Robin’s Fishman Encounter - I can make this game, but only if Fishmen will be a gang of human, but not real Fishmen.

So guys let me know what do think about it. As far as I can see, the better will be to make Robin’s Fishman Encounter game idea, but anyway, it is only my opinion.
Hey Vadim, Gloria was my character creation, hence the new idea. Kosmos did the original game however I was very keen to have your art style on this game. I'd like you to do it but if switching artists is not allowed, then that's more than ok. I can simply resubmit when it's a Kosmos round. :)

Cheers!
JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 am

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm
mnf_vadim wrote:

Well I'd be perfectly fine with my Robin idea being changed from Fishmen to human pirates or bounty hunters, Maybe pirates from a rival crew, the "Big Cock Pirates" crew? Just change the name from "Robin's Fishman Encouter" to "Robin's Fishman Island Encounter" or something. I'd have to redo a little bit of the dialogue to reflect the changes.

However, as much as I'd obviously like my idea to be chosen, I also think it'd be a bit unfair considering the majority of the votes were for the Ideas above mine. Not sure if a re-vote is possible? I'd suggest in the future that you guys take a day after submissions close to vet the ideas before opening up to voting. It'd give you a chance to eliminate problem ideas. And probably add a line about non-humans to the rules since it was never mentioned.

By the way, if no non-humans are allowed how about the games that are still on the site featuring ghosts and monsters like the Boobelma series, Leila Bomb, the two Officer Juggs games with ghosts? And are Furries still allowed with humans? What would be the difference between a Furry and a Fishman then? Just different animal parts right?
Can it be two non humans having sex such as an elf and an orc or is that not allowed?
If so I can rewrite it as she is an elf instead of a human
Dwayne

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 am

Just my suggestion, but perhaps a reset of the voting and re-opening of the submissions for a couple days will give the writers some time to fix ideas and re-submit?