Lana Craft and the Serpent Amulet - Discussion

Boopnbop

Sat May 30, 2020 9:33 am

crocdeloup wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 am
He new game is really not good the proportions are really gross!
it's sad to see that 8-10 years ago vadim released a lana craft game 10,000 times better with nice shadow even for the time and a super detailed face.

I only stay for serega and especially kosmos.

Vadim it's dead for me games of increasingly bad and disgusting (whether style or animation).
Wtf are you on about. Kosmos is the one that has gotten lazier. Go look at his old art, and games. His old stuff was probably one of the best, now his new stuff has dumb ass proportions with big big bowling ball tits with no physics at all.
jradi5

Sat May 30, 2020 2:46 pm

Overall, it was a pretty good game. The game was a 8/10 in my book. Nice work Vadim.
Papavex12

Sat May 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Great Game Vadim! Cheers!
Sling

Sun May 31, 2020 5:30 am

Woahoh wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 am

All these games should have some sort of boob play period. That's what this site is.
This. It doesn't have to mean tittyfucking in every game (like yes please though), but I think we can all agree that animating tits is def one of their stronger suits when they want to do it right. Even just looking at them during a missionary position.

Think of a recent game, Bangeroo 4. Every single sex scene was just a variant of doggystyle and then it's "Thanks for Playing". Like why?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun May 31, 2020 6:08 am

Thank you guys for your kind words and critics. I appreciate both. Your feedback is very important to me.
This was not an easy game for me to create cuz I tried to follow the author's idea carefully. It took so much time cuz there are 4 characters in 3 sex scenes along with a mini-game. I did my best in order to Lana does look like classic Lara Croft (Angelina) and kept in mind that author asked for Tilda body frame. Anyway, thank you for playing.
Boopnbop

Sun May 31, 2020 6:21 pm

Sling wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:30 am
Woahoh wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 am

All these games should have some sort of boob play period. That's what this site is.
This. It doesn't have to mean tittyfucking in every game (like yes please though), but I think we can all agree that animating tits is def one of their stronger suits when they want to do it right. Even just looking at them during a missionary position.

Think of a recent game, Bangeroo 4. Every single sex scene was just a variant of doggystyle and then it's "Thanks for Playing". Like why?
That bigtop game had no tits or ass visible, and the minigame is so boring, and takes like 10 minutes each.
fcrivers

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Lana's design is completely on point, she looks sexy and badass, I got old Vadim vibes from the art alone, which is really good compared to the most recent games.
Storywise, the artifact opens the portal, the demons go back once Lana starts shooting, so how can they come back to the living world? Just wack writing. The same way they say her tits are out of this world, and dont even touch them... If the writing wasnt so bad, the game would've been the best this year (so far)
Brob

Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:33 pm

I fail to see what makes this story worse than any of the standard games, but sure.