Sat May 30, 2020 5:05 am

here's my rank for the game
new art style -10 out of 10
sex scene - 7 out of 10
mini game - 5 out of 10

so game as a whole - 7 out of 10
junky

Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 am

Agree that the new art looks nice. Through the animation is still not that good. And the view changing during sex scenes is annoying as fuck. The sex scenes are ok but i'd wish to see those tits jiggling around but that didn't happened which sucked.
My rating is 6/10
Pravus06

Sat May 30, 2020 5:29 am

I was very pleased and want to thank V@dim for making my idea!

I LOVED the art style which was the most important part. I liked how the sex scenes were done a lot. I don't really have any major complaints for how the thing was implemented.
Lushly

Sat May 30, 2020 6:26 am

I thought it was horrible. Another idea with lots of potential ruined by a rushed job and poor translation. The goblins talk about her huge tits but oddly don't do anything to them during the sex scenes... Just lazy animation. No build up. These games are definitely getting worse. I've had premium for a while but this was the last straw for me. I'm canceling it after this one.
Pravus06

Sat May 30, 2020 6:37 am

Lushly wrote:
I thought it was horrible. Another idea with lots of potential ruined by a rushed job and poor translation. The goblins talk about her huge tits but oddly don't do anything to them during the sex scenes... Just lazy animation. No build up. These games are definitely getting worse. I've had premium for a while but this was the last straw for me. I'm canceling it after this one.
Think you're being a bit dramatic? And the absence of tit play isn't because of V@dim, it's because my idea called for none. ...because I'm not really into it, haha.
BigK7o8

Sat May 30, 2020 6:44 am

Really enjoyed it, been too long since a Lana Craft game! That mini-game was a bitch though :lol:
fapnsolo

Sat May 30, 2020 7:01 am

junky wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 am
Agree that the new art looks nice. Through the animation is still not that good. And the view changing during sex scenes is annoying as fuck. The sex scenes are ok but i'd wish to see those tits jiggling around but that didn't happened which sucked.
My rating is 6/10
Dialogue: Man look at those tits
Scenes: Ahaha....nahh son
Boopnbop

Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 am

Lushly wrote:
The script had 0 boob play. I didn't read the script till after to see for myself, and there was none whatsoever. All these games should have some sort of boob play period. That's what this site is.

By boob play I'm talking about anything. They could be groping them, fucking them in anyway, or could be the focus of the scene.

Vadmin actually did a very good job on the game, and there was 0 clunkiness. The worst part of it was the transitions through the speeds. Just very fast, choppy, and turns the scene upside down. The only other downside was how long he took to make it to the amount of scenes, and pacing. It took over a month for this to come out, and it just felt slightly better than other games that took shorter to come out.
crocdeloup

Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 am

He new game is really not good the proportions are really gross!
it's sad to see that 8-10 years ago vadim released a lana craft game 10,000 times better with nice shadow even for the time and a super detailed face.

I only stay for serega and especially kosmos.

Vadim it's dead for me games of increasingly bad and disgusting (whether style or animation).