Prerogative Power

Zosmos

Mon May 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Does anyone remember the prerogative power game? It's one of my favourites from the older games and wanted to know if people would want a second part to the game?
JohnDoe101

Tue May 26, 2020 12:14 am

Zosmos wrote:
Does anyone remember the prerogative power game? It's one of my favourites from the older games and wanted to know if people would want a second part to the game?
Yes I remember that game. I remember the three orcs has the same positions which was a little disappointing . The game reminds me a little of their other games like The Fugitive/Amazon Island series. A remake with more unique poses and characters would be nice but I don’t think the original was popular enough and a sequel would most likely be random and not on the minds of the creators
Zosmos

Tue May 26, 2020 12:53 am

JohnDoe101 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:14 am
Zosmos wrote:
Yes I remember that game. I remember the three orcs has the same positions which was a little disappointing . The game reminds me a little of their other games like The Fugitive/Amazon Island series. A remake with more unique poses and characters would be nice but I don’t think the original was popular enough and a sequel would most likely be random and not on the minds of the creators
Yeah I hear you. The positions were a bit disappointing however i did like the plot and stuff and was thinking something along the lines of the new dude being challenged for his position as chief kinda like Amazon island and then coming back to his place for his reward.