Thread:Site Improvements

BakaIsBack

Mon May 25, 2020 10:35 am

I think the problem in my opinion is creativity. I’m super bored of stories with conventional sex and lack of taboo storylines.

There needs to be better writing like Baka sneaking into the Kardashians manor and fucking all of them until they enjoy it.

Maybe more cheating storylines, more domination, more humiliation, maybe big milfs going for really young looking boys (of course they’re 18 years old but look really young). More bukkake, more “incest” (implied but not confirmed).
BakaIsBack

Mon May 25, 2020 10:48 am

I also think the easy, medium hard sex speed is repetitive...it’s in almost everything game...there needs to be variety like the game mortal cumbutts, that sex game was super hot and it didn’t just have a conventional blowjob, there were many options and ways for Sonya to suck his dick.

Maybe there needs to be more select your dialogue storylines.
treecko23

Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:39 pm
TheBraveD wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:01 am
serega_mnf wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:55 am
Well recently I've started working on Hitomi Senpai 2. Also I have a script for Cassie Cannons 3, which is gonna be released later this year.
And from the picture I saw, it looks like you're going back to your old style which I like better than the new one. Or am I wrong?
Well... I'll post some images from Hitomi Senpai 2 next week so you can decide it for yourself which style do I use now. I try to stay close to the source material, but of course my style had evolved over the period of last 10 years.
Where do you post the pictures :o :))?