MNF Metropolis: The XXX Files, Episode 1

Dwayne

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:14 am

What did everyone think?

I, for one, really liked it. It one of the longer games I’ve played here with a ton of text, which I really like because it feels like a lot of bang for your buck (you can really get engaged in the storyline). We get the return of the Busty Bomber, some flashes of Officer Juggs, and a super hot scene with Mighty Mom. Also, we’ve got a compelling new protagonist and some old antagonists. Will Episode 2 bring back Nancy Boobitch? One can only hope! Loved the art, loved the story, A+ work, Vadim & Serrated.
Serrated

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 am

Thanks! There is some hidden text in the game too if you don't follow the proper sequence of going from place to place to acquire items A,B, and C. For example, if you go back to Officer Juggs, after she gives you your assignment, she'll chew you out about wasting time and not doing your job. It's not a big deal, but I thought it would be a fun little thing if you went to the NPC's at different times, they'll say different things. :D
JINXED

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 am

Great game btw will we see offer juggs in epiosde 2 and maybe the red heat girl as well?
Dwayne

Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:36 am

Serrated wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 am
Thanks! There is some hidden text in the game too if you don't follow the proper sequence of going from place to place to acquire items A,B, and C. For example, if you go back to Officer Juggs, after she gives you your assignment, she'll chew you out about wasting time and not doing your job. It's not a big deal, but I thought it would be a fun little thing if you went to the NPC's at different times, they'll say different things. :D
I noticed some of those! And I definitely thought of you and how much extra work must’ve gone into writing multiple interactions for each character. Also, I liked how all the male characters talked about wanting to bone OJ :twisted:
Jimjim3DX

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 am

Yep this was a great game, the extra dialogue and map interactions really helped make it feel like a more fulfilling game experience rather than just clicking through 3 sex scenes. Plus seeing all the different characters crossing over. I'll look forward to more from this story in the future.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Thank you guys, it was difficult game to make cuz it's not that linear in terms of what you can do, but I feel relief that you liked it. Serrated helps me a lot with interesting and funny dialog lines.Thank you.

I hope you guys will help me further with the ideas for the next parts and new superheroes/supervillains. What if next time among other characters we will see Natalia Knockerz visiting her former boss?

Dwayne

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:43 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Thank you guys, it was difficult game to make cuz it's not that linear in terms of what you can do, but I feel relief that you liked it. Serrated helps me a lot with interesting and funny dialog lines.Thank you.

I hope you guys will help me further with the ideas for the next parts and new superheroes/supervillains. What if next time among other characters we will see Natalia Knockerz visiting her former boss?

Yeah! More Natalia? Definitely 8-)
Serrated

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Dwayne wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:43 pm
mnf_vadim wrote:

Yeah! More Natalia? Definitely 8-)
I agree! Natalia needs to make a reappearance!
Jimjim3DX

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Yeah, I can already see this being a great platform to bring back some of the older characters and interweave them back into the MnF verse/lore/continuity or whatever you want to call it.
rbrt83

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Very good job Vadim and Serrated !