Elastimilf 2?

Zosmos

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Does anyone know if serega is planning to make elastimilf 2 anytime soon?
Boopnbop

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Why would we need another
Zosmos

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:40 am

Did you not like the first one?
hesaiditoncamera_4

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:35 am

We liked the first one, but usually when it comes to parody content it's usually one time thing, even though the anime parodies have more than one, but heck they're far more sexualized than the American games/tv shows/movies, so there's more to stretch out, but other than that the parody content is a one time thing, and usually they always came out, when there was hype for them at that time, otherwise it doesn't seem as needed, I guess.
Zosmos

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:43 pm

I get what you're saying but in terms of plot the game was actually pretty good in my opinion and looked like it had real potential for a sequel and obviously the scenes were great but yeah if theres no real hype for it I guess it makes sense.
hesaiditoncamera-cc2

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:43 pm

However, no one told me you can't create an idea for the sequel.

If has a good script or new sex actions, go for it, because the idea may actually attract one of the creators, into making it, for example most notably Kosmos is the one, who seems to make games based on fans ideas, even though all of them do, I believe Kosmos is more common to do it then the rest, I can make up the script for you, if you want unless you have one already ;), either way even though it won't be exactly a game right away or it may never be, but at least with the made script you can hope for a the sequel to be made anytime soon.
Zosmos

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Thanks dude I appreciate it. Right now I've no idea on what to do for a script so I'd appreciate any help at all but I have some new scene ideas and actions which I dont want to to stray too far from the first game since shes a character known for her ass so I'd like to incorporate scenes which really put some emphasis on her ass.
hesaiditoncamera-cc2

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:50 pm

Before, I create a script for the game, can I know some background characters, like who's gonna be there are we continueing with the superhero from last game, or we go with Bob on here, or is there set of completely new characters that you want me to find?
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:36 am

Ok yeah so I'll bee keeping the character from last game and also add one new villain character which will synbone(same as syndrome).
Rough idea is shortly following after events of the first game elastimilf is patrolling at night on her own and comes across a kidnapping however it's a trap set by synbone and elastimilf gets knocked out with a spray and taken away to synbone HQ. Next is at Synbone HQ fucking elastimilf while trying to make her submit. (Also could you add dialogue for each speed of sex i.e. slow medium etc)
After this the hero from last game gets tasked with rescuing elastimilf and would like a little mini game for fighting synbone. After the fight elastimilf rewards the hero for saving her by fucking him.
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:37 am

Would you like me to say the positions also?