Who would win? Grey Amazon Giant female from Amazon Island 3 vs The Bumble from Xmas payrise 7?

Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:23 am

I thought of idea of sex matches, and to have MNF Characters face off to see who be on top ; ) (SPOILER ALERT FOR THE GAMES)

So I thought of an Idea of two of the biggest characters,

the Giant Grey female from Amazon Island 3!

and The Bumble from Xmas Payrise 7!

(I couldn't really find any perfect pictures for the characters)

Let's go through their strengths and weaknesses,

The Grey lady's strengths:
That big lady is quite tall, towering regular sized men and women (my guess is that she's 7'2 or higher) and she has a high amount a strength in her, causing earthquakes around her with both of her fists and to brutally harm her enemies.
She also has a HUGE selection of tits (might be the biggest in MNF) with big nipple rings on them, being able to cover almost half the human body with them, putting that along with large thighs that may be the biggest ones in the MNF games.

Weaknesses:

The Big Grey Lady isn't invincible, being shown vulnerable to sharp weapons.

The MNF Bumble Strengths:

The MNF Bumble is also quite tall, towering over Mrs. Claus (my guess is around 7'5 or higher). He may also have a high amount of strength as well. With claws and sharp teeth to really give fear to his enemies. He also has high speed to catch up to his "prey". And he also shows to have a Monster Cock (as Mrs. Claus says) so big that Mrs. Claus's own huge tits barely covered it, and Claus herself couldn't take it down her throat or up her ass. He was also able to fuck Mrs. Claus for months in the EXTREME ending of XMAS PAYRISE 7.

Weaknesses:

Despite his speed, the Bumble has shown to not have much stamina (despite the fucking for months thing I mentioned), and can tire out after a while of running fast, letting the "prey" get away. And a swift kick to the nuts can leave him in huge pain. (Though it also revealed himself to be a robot suit with an elf inside after its head exploded.)

So with all the strengths and weaknesses shown of the two characters,
who would win in a Sex Battle?
The MNF Bumble or The Grey Giant female from Amazon Island 3?
Gaisano123

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:51 am

Tbh this is pretty interesting I would have to go with bumble.
BigK7o8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:26 am

:lol: Thank you so much for posting this. I was bored at home today, and was trying to think of something to write about and this is just perfect.

So here's the way I would imagine it, and I'm just warning you I might be a little bias because I wrote x-mas payrise 7 and created the bumble :lol: apologies to whoever wrote the original Amazon Island games, I'm not trying to steal your character, just having fun. There's likely a zero percent chance this would get made

After the extreme ending Mrs. Claus has given birth, and Santa snatched the baby up and used his magic to make it so that the bumble can never lay claim to the child. This drove the elf inside the suit a little nutty, both because he lost his kid, and because now Mrs. Claus has absolutely MASSIVE lactating boobs, and your boy wants another shot at that. It's a real fucking tragedy. Now, driven mad, the elf believes he truly is the bumble, and he's on a quest for a new breeding mate for himself.

In the jungle, the giant grey amazon and her sisters were finally released by their captor, after his first amazonian baby momma told him that she didn't want those hoes around. Unfortunately for them, the reason they had originally tried to invade the island was because they were low on resources. Desperate, they write a letter to santa begging for help. But the letter is intercepted in the frozen wastelands by the bumble, who decides to depart for the amazon on his trusty narwhal steed. (Bye, bumble, hope you find a mate!)

I picture the fight going kind of like this: you know in tilda 2 where the giant demon comes out at the end and swings his dick around to do damage? Like that, but with the bumble, and he's fighting amazons. The cock swinging is his super special secret ability, and it's basically unstoppable. At the end he goes one on one with the giant grey amazon, and after a tough battle that involves lots of him getting slapped with her titties and her getting clobbered by his dick, the bumble wins.

The bumble, of course, breeds the hell out of the amazon, who gets super pregnant, making her belly, thighs, and boobs just ridiculous. Like, we're talking tits that would make Mrs. Megamounds and pregnant Mrs. Claus jealous. She isn't too mad about it, because she figures it will be a big strong son, capable of defending the tribe and conquering their neighbors. Unfortunately, the baby is born... and is an elf! The amazon realizes that the bumble isn't actually a mythical creature, but a weird little pervert in a suit. She destroys the suit, and the elf is forced to flee...

So in closing... the bumble would win the battle, but the amazonian would win the war :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:00 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
:lol: Thank you so much for posting this. I was bored at home today, and was trying to think of something to write about and this is just perfect.

So here's the way I would imagine it, and I'm just warning you I might be a little bias because I wrote x-mas payrise 7 and created the bumble :lol: apologies to whoever wrote the original Amazon Island games, I'm not trying to steal your character, just having fun. There's likely a zero percent chance this would get made

After the extreme ending Mrs. Claus has given birth, and Santa snatched the baby up and used his magic to make it so that the bumble can never lay claim to the child. This drove the elf inside the suit a little nutty, both because he lost his kid, and because now Mrs. Claus has absolutely MASSIVE lactating boobs, and your boy wants another shot at that. It's a real fucking tragedy. Now, driven mad, the elf believes he truly is the bumble, and he's on a quest for a new breeding mate for himself.

In the jungle, the giant grey amazon and her sisters were finally released by their captor, after his first amazonian baby momma told him that she didn't want those hoes around. Unfortunately for them, the reason they had originally tried to invade the island was because they were low on resources. Desperate, they write a letter to santa begging for help. But the letter is intercepted in the frozen wastelands by the bumble, who decides to depart for the amazon on his trusty narwhal steed. (Bye, bumble, hope you find a mate!)

I picture the fight going kind of like this: you know in tilda 2 where the giant demon comes out at the end and swings his dick around to do damage? Like that, but with the bumble, and he's fighting amazons. The cock swinging is his super special secret ability, and it's basically unstoppable. At the end he goes one on one with the giant grey amazon, and after a tough battle that involves lots of him getting slapped with her titties and her getting clobbered by his dick, the bumble wins.

The bumble, of course, breeds the hell out of the amazon, who gets super pregnant, making her belly, thighs, and boobs just ridiculous. Like, we're talking tits that would make Mrs. Megamounds and pregnant Mrs. Claus jealous. She isn't too mad about it, because she figures it will be a big strong son, capable of defending the tribe and conquering their neighbors. Unfortunately, the baby is born... and is an elf! The amazon realizes that the bumble isn't actually a mythical creature, but a weird little pervert in a suit. She destroys the suit, and the elf is forced to flee...

So in closing... the bumble would win the battle, but the amazonian would win the war :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks! I would love to see that happen!
mugen64

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:04 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

That was a fun read and what are you talking about you have a good track record of your ideas being made
Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:21 am

mugen64 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:04 am
BigK7o8 wrote:

That was a fun read and what are you talking about you have a good track record of your ideas being made
No, I just thought it could be the next christmas game and it could be called: MNF: The Bumble Visits Amazon Island! But I doubt the person who made the story was serious.
BigK7o8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 am

:lol: Thanks guys, it was honestly just a fun idea I had real quick inspired by the original post. That being said, Serega was the artist for both games and IF (big if) he wanted to make it, I’d be more than willing to write a full script for it, it definitely hits a lot of my buttons!

But I honestly don’t know who the original amazon island writer was, and I don’t want to steal someone’s character. Either way it might be a moot point because Serega is pretty busy with the Baka’s mom game, and (hopefully) an upcoming Officer Juggs or Cassie Cannons game.

I wouldn’t want it to be a Christmas game, though, although it could set up a Christmas game with a lactating Mrs. Claus. I’ve literally been trying to get a Serega and vadim Mrs Megamounds and Mrs Claus lactating Christmas crossover made for two years now :lol: :lol: (hey, it’s not impossible, Serega drew officer juggs for the xxxfiles) I don’t know, I have written a lot of games lately and some people are probably sick of me, I don’t want to hog the artists :lol:
Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:22 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 am
:lol: Thanks guys, it was honestly just a fun idea I had real quick inspired by the original post. That being said, Serega was the artist for both games and IF (big if) he wanted to make it, I’d be more than willing to write a full script for it, it definitely hits a lot of my buttons!

But I honestly don’t know who the original amazon island writer was, and I don’t want to steal someone’s character. Either way it might be a moot point because Serega is pretty busy with the Baka’s mom game, and (hopefully) an upcoming Officer Juggs or Cassie Cannons game.

I wouldn’t want it to be a Christmas game, though, although it could set up a Christmas game with a lactating Mrs. Claus. I’ve literally been trying to get a Serega and vadim Mrs Megamounds and Mrs Claus lactating Christmas crossover made for two years now :lol: :lol: (hey, it’s not impossible, Serega drew officer juggs for the xxxfiles) I don’t know, I have written a lot of games lately and some people are probably sick of me, I don’t want to hog the artists :lol:
If you have a full script for it, I'd like to hear it!
BigK7o8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:47 am

Here you go! This is just a rough draft, like I said I'm not really expecting this to get made because I have no idea who owns the amazon character, or if Serega has time (or even wants to) make it. Sure was fun to write, though. Thanks for giving me the idea!

The Bumble: Mating Season
Intro: The Botocudos tribe of warriors attacked the Amazon Valley in an attempt to steal their valuable resources. Unfortunately for the nubile women, they were repelled by the great chief Munoz! Now, desperate for aid, they have sent a letter to the mythical gift giver known as… Santa Claus! Unfortunately for their greatest warrior the letter was intercepted by the mad elf known as… THE BUMBLE

The Bumble wanders alone in the frozen wastelands…
“Grrr… FUCK SANTA CLAUS”
“FAT BASTARD STOLE MY BABY”
(It zooms in to reveal Buddy the elf inside of the Bumble, like Tony Stark inside an Iron Man suit)
“Gee, maybe it’s time to hang up this suit and head home.”
“I didn’t really want to raise a little brat anyway.”
“Kids can get expensive. Maybe he’s doing me a favor”
(He has a vision of Mrs. Claus with MASSIVE milk filled tits)
“NO!!!!”
“I AM THE BUMBLE!”
“I LIVE TO BREED BUXOM BABES!”
(He finds a mailbag filled with envelopes)
“Hrrrmmm… COOL DUDES WANT MNF MEMBERSHIPS”
“FAT BROADS WANT DRAGON DILDOS”
(A picture of the amazon tribe falls out)
“WHAT’S THIS?”
“DEAR SANTA, WE NEED HELP, BLAH BLAH BLAH”
“WHO FUCKING CARES”
“BIG AMAZON BITCHES WANT HELP…. BUT NEED MONSTER COCK!!!”
(Cut to, the bumble arriving in the jungle riding a narwhal)
“Bye Mr. Bumble, I hope you find your mate!”

Mini-Game:
The bumble has to fight the giant grey amazon woman. He can whip her with his massive cock, but she can slap him and smother him with her giant breasts. He has to avoid her attacks and beat her into submission, while also fending off the other members of the amazon tribe!
Post-victory:
THE BUMBLE: “GRRR… STAY DOWN!”
Amazon: “You win, monster. Perhaps you will be a fitting mate. Give me your seed, and we will make a strong son, fit to rule all the valley!”

Sex Scene 1: Titfuck
https://w1680.luscious.net/697/z116_1212442759.jpg
Easy:
The bumble: “MMM… GIANT….PIERCED…UDDERS
Amazon: “Please, my new master, you mustn’t be so rough
Medium
The Bumble: “OOOHHHH… I THINK I’LL KEEP YOU”
Amazon: “Give me a strong son and I might let you!”
Hard
The Bumble: “BEFORE YOUR WOMB, I WILL SEED YOUR GIANT JUGS!”
Amazon: “By the goddess! You have so much essence to give!”

Sex Scene 2: Amazon Riding
https://w1680.luscious.net/726/z85_435069484.jpg
Easy:
Amazon: “OH YES! The monster cock fills every inch of my womanhood!”
Bumble: “SILENCE! FLEX YOUR THICK THIGHS! BOUNCE YOUR FAT ASS!”
Medium:
Amazon: “You’re bruising my womb!”
Bumble: “I WILL SOOTHE IT WITH MY SEED”
Hard:
Amazon: “AHHHHH TOO MUCH! I’M BROKEN! I’M YOURS!”
Bumble: “HAHA YES! YOU ARE MY BREEDING BITCH, TAKE IT ALL!”

Sex Scene 3: Eight and three-quarters months later
https://w1024.luscious.net/753/luscious ... 1024x0.jpg
(The one on the bottom)
Easy:
Amazon: Yes, my monster master! Your child grows strong in my belly.
Bumble: “BIG BELLY…BIG BOOBIES…BIG BUTT… PERFECTION!!!
Medium:
Amazon: “It is such a blessing to receive your cum! I will bear all of your children!”
Bumble: “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?”
Hard:
Amazon: “AHHHH This will be but the first of many children! We will raise an entire tribe of strong warriors! You will be my monster master… AND HUSBAND”
Bumble: “URGH… TAKE MY CUM, WHORE, AND WE WILL SPEAK OF THIS LATER!”

Final Scene:
The amazon is holding a swaddled infant. The towel is pulled back to reveal… an elf!
“What is the meaning of this?”
“This was supposed to be a strong, virile son!”
“But it’s a fucking midget!”
“Where is the child’s father? I must speak with him at once!”

A group of amazon warriors brings in the empty bumble suit!
Cut to- Buddy riding away on his narwhal buddy
“Well, that was a fun way to kill some time… but the last thing I want is some baby-momma drama!”
“Hmmm… maybe it’s time I build a new suit… and find another massive mammaried momma to put a baby inside…”
“How far is it to MnF Metropolis?”
The end- For now!
Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:14 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:47 am
Here you go! This is just a rough draft, like I said I'm not really expecting this to get made because I have no idea who owns the amazon character, or if Serega has time (or even wants to) make it. Sure was fun to write, though. Thanks for giving me the idea!

The Bumble: Mating Season
Intro: The Botocudos tribe of warriors attacked the Amazon Valley in an attempt to steal their valuable resources. Unfortunately for the nubile women, they were repelled by the great chief Munoz! Now, desperate for aid, they have sent a letter to the mythical gift giver known as… Santa Claus! Unfortunately for their greatest warrior the letter was intercepted by the mad elf known as… THE BUMBLE

The Bumble wanders alone in the frozen wastelands…
“Grrr… FUCK SANTA CLAUS”
“FAT BASTARD STOLE MY BABY”
(It zooms in to reveal Buddy the elf inside of the Bumble, like Tony Stark inside an Iron Man suit)
“Gee, maybe it’s time to hang up this suit and head home.”
“I didn’t really want to raise a little brat anyway.”
“Kids can get expensive. Maybe he’s doing me a favor”
(He has a vision of Mrs. Claus with MASSIVE milk filled tits)
“NO!!!!”
“I AM THE BUMBLE!”
“I LIVE TO BREED BUXOM BABES!”
(He finds a mailbag filled with envelopes)
“Hrrrmmm… COOL DUDES WANT MNF MEMBERSHIPS”
“FAT BROADS WANT DRAGON DILDOS”
(A picture of the amazon tribe falls out)
“WHAT’S THIS?”
“DEAR SANTA, WE NEED HELP, BLAH BLAH BLAH”
“WHO FUCKING CARES”
“BIG AMAZON BITCHES WANT HELP…. BUT NEED MONSTER COCK!!!”
(Cut to, the bumble arriving in the jungle riding a narwhal)
“Bye Mr. Bumble, I hope you find your mate!”

Mini-Game:
The bumble has to fight the giant grey amazon woman. He can whip her with his massive cock, but she can slap him and smother him with her giant breasts. He has to avoid her attacks and beat her into submission, while also fending off the other members of the amazon tribe!
Post-victory:
THE BUMBLE: “GRRR… STAY DOWN!”
Amazon: “You win, monster. Perhaps you will be a fitting mate. Give me your seed, and we will make a strong son, fit to rule all the valley!”

Sex Scene 1: Titfuck
https://w1680.luscious.net/697/z116_1212442759.jpg
Easy:
The bumble: “MMM… GIANT….PIERCED…UDDERS
Amazon: “Please, my new master, you mustn’t be so rough
Medium
The Bumble: “OOOHHHH… I THINK I’LL KEEP YOU”
Amazon: “Give me a strong son and I might let you!”
Hard
The Bumble: “BEFORE YOUR WOMB, I WILL SEED YOUR GIANT JUGS!”
Amazon: “By the goddess! You have so much essence to give!”

Sex Scene 2: Amazon Riding
https://w1680.luscious.net/726/z85_435069484.jpg
Easy:
Amazon: “OH YES! The monster cock fills every inch of my womanhood!”
Bumble: “SILENCE! FLEX YOUR THICK THIGHS! BOUNCE YOUR FAT ASS!”
Medium:
Amazon: “You’re bruising my womb!”
Bumble: “I WILL SOOTHE IT WITH MY SEED”
Hard:
Amazon: “AHHHHH TOO MUCH! I’M BROKEN! I’M YOURS!”
Bumble: “HAHA YES! YOU ARE MY BREEDING BITCH, TAKE IT ALL!”

Sex Scene 3: Eight and three-quarters months later
https://w1024.luscious.net/753/luscious ... 1024x0.jpg
(The one on the bottom)
Easy:
Amazon: Yes, my monster master! Your child grows strong in my belly.
Bumble: “BIG BELLY…BIG BOOBIES…BIG BUTT… PERFECTION!!!
Medium:
Amazon: “It is such a blessing to receive your cum! I will bear all of your children!”
Bumble: “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?”
Hard:
Amazon: “AHHHH This will be but the first of many children! We will raise an entire tribe of strong warriors! You will be my monster master… AND HUSBAND”
Bumble: “URGH… TAKE MY CUM, WHORE, AND WE WILL SPEAK OF THIS LATER!”

Final Scene:
The amazon is holding a swaddled infant. The towel is pulled back to reveal… an elf!
“What is the meaning of this?”
“This was supposed to be a strong, virile son!”
“But it’s a fucking midget!”
“Where is the child’s father? I must speak with him at once!”

A group of amazon warriors brings in the empty bumble suit!
Cut to- Buddy riding away on his narwhal buddy
“Well, that was a fun way to kill some time… but the last thing I want is some baby-momma drama!”
“Hmmm… maybe it’s time I build a new suit… and find another massive mammaried momma to put a baby inside…”
“How far is it to MnF Metropolis?”
The end- For now!
LOVE IT! If only it actually could've been made, or I could've see the picture representations with the characters. Overall, good script!