Where’s the Milk 4. SUCKED.

razzle

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:42 am

The title says it all. The sex scenes were atrocious,
Mrs. Megamounds story line didn’t follow through, and the back end of it really just seemed rushed.
Lushly

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 am

Agreed. I was looking forward to it after reading the original story that we voted on. I don't know how such a hot story, hot character could get ruined so badly.

If you're looking for something closer to the original script, check this out : https://erotic-3d-art.com/

I think the original author shopped the idea to other artists that weren't so prohibited or just looking for a quick & safe cash grab.
Boopnbop

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Well the animation wasn't all that great looking, but it def wasn't bad. The original story was honestly pretty terrible. Two goblins in the woods? Out of milk? Calling each other bro? Then sucking on her tits. That's really the game you guys wanted? really? If anything this was an improvement, but it was obviously rushed out due to the clunky animation. If it wasn't for the clunky animation, and the scenes being way to zoomed in, then it would've been pretty great. It's pretty mediocre for what it could've been but its not bad whatsoever.
sanctum1729

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
mugen64

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Woahoh wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:46 pm
Well the animation wasn't all that great looking, but it def wasn't bad. The original story was honestly pretty terrible. Two goblins in the woods? Out of milk? Calling each other bro? Then sucking on her tits. That's really the game you guys wanted? really? If anything this was an improvement, but it was obviously rushed out due to the clunky animation. If it wasn't for the clunky animation, and the scenes being way to zoomed in, then it would've been pretty great. It's pretty mediocre for what it could've been but its not bad whatsoever.
I somewhat agreed the story wasn't to bad but the sex scene could have been better ill give it a 5.5 out of 10
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 pm

Thank you guys for your opinion, I rushed to finish this game cuz the mini-game took a lot of time to make. As I mentioned before the time that it take to make a mini-game (especially on HTML5) = time for 2 sex scenes. But, I'll do my best to optimize it next time :)
ga857007

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:38 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 pm
Thank you guys for your opinion, I rushed to finish this game cuz the mini-game took a lot of time to make. As I mentioned before the time that it take to make a mini-game (especially on HTML5) = time for 2 sex scenes. But, I'll do my best to optimize it next time :)
High quality game need more and more time to work, i think you already do your best vadim ;)
manthus

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:58 pm

Absolutely loved the game!
junky

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:40 pm

It's a good game. But the animation was lacking. The tits animation on the second scene looked like Kosmos animation style i mean simple movement which made me sad cuz mrs. Megamounds deserves better :cry:

And sorry for saying this but the animations during the mini game was terrible. It seems to be a 2 frames animations.
fcrivers

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:20 am

Not surprising to see its not good.

Vadim used to be my favorite artist on the website, he did iconic games like red heat and super heroine hijinks, and then he decided to rush out his games too, make wonky over stretchy characters and animations..

I had my last bit of faith in his art when the grandma game was announced, and we got some sneak peaks, I wanted to believe we would get a good game, for a change, but then he went with his rushed wonky art and over cartoonization and ruined another idea.

I would rather get one game per month, one good game. I am talking 30 days of each artist working on one idea, sharing sneak peaks with the community and in the end doing something actually worth paying for.

There cant be many people still paying for new games, right? If they played older games, they would be so disappointed, that they wouldnt be able to pay anymore.